Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kuraraaa Sorry I missed you. I replied to your direct message, I'm sure we'll find a time that works for both of us. :)

@Minicroakoid I have the bear cap and the frog costume top and bottom I can give you. I should be available for most of the day on Monday. So you can let me know when you're ready that day, and I can open my gate for you.

Thank you so much, would 5:30 PM your time work? I'm EST, so that'd be 8:30 PM for me I think.

Hi @kiwikenobi,
Unfortunately I have decided to cancel our deal. I went for Friday because I thought I was going to get my DS back at that time, but my parents already donated it. They think I’m too old to play on one. (I’m about to go to HS by the way.)
So yeah. I’m sorry for bothering you and for putting you through this for nothing…

@BobRocks20 I'm so sorry! I don't think anyone is ever too old for video games. Many of us here on TBT are well out of high school and obviously still playing them. I hope you're able to get Animal Crossing again someday, when no one can take it away from you, so you can enjoy it at last.

Hi, I've got another initiative to visit someone's town. It's not one I've done before, though, so I'm a bit unsure how it works exactly. I have to go to Nook's Homes in someone else's town & then get my town's version to stock something. Is this a permanent change? If it's temporary how long is it for?

@HollyBush It’s not permanent, it’s just for the day. It will change to something new again the next day, like usual. I can let you visit now if you’re still there.

Oh, ok. That's a relief, I haven't decided what exterior I want for my mayor's house so I've just been trying different ones out.

Iirc you have Isabelle's amiibo, right? Could I stage an intervention & make her take a break from work for a bit? (That is, visit her RV since she has the 3DS item that I want for Puzzle League.) I'm still here, just been doing a lot of customisation today. Poor Cyrus probably needs a break too.

@HollyBush Haha, sure, I can scan Isabelle for you to visit. It'll just be a couple minutes while I scan her in and then open my gate, if you're ready now.

EDIT: My gate is open for you now.

EDIT EDIT: Looks like I missed you. Please let me know if you're still there, and I'll open my gate for you again.

Last edited:
Sorry, I've been doing academic stuff that I had forgotten about. I'm taking a break now, so I can head on over.

Thanks for all the help, you're probably sick of seeing me by this point. If there's anything you need / want from my town feel free to come visit.

@HollyBush Not at all, I'm always happy to help you! Feel free to post again anytime. :)

@Minicroakoid I'm here about an hour earlier than we arranged before, so if you also happen to get here early, just let me know, and I can open my gate for you. Otherwise, I'll be ready at the agreed-upon time.

@HollyBush Not at all, I'm always happy to help you! Feel free to post again anytime. :)

@Minicroakoid I'm here about an hour earlier than we arranged before, so if you also happen to get here early, just let me know, and I can open my gate for you. Otherwise, I'll be ready at the agreed-upon time.
Hi, I just saw your message. Are you still available now?

Hiya! Can I come pick some flowers by any chance? I'm trying to breed flowers, but can't seem to find any yellow tulips :/

@vinnie Sure, you can visit and see if you find any yellow tulips in my town. I don't keep track of the flowers, so I don't know what all is there. They do whatever they want. ^o^;>

If I don't happen to have any growing or for sale in my shop, you can try going on island tours--especially the flower one--and see if you can find the flowers that you're looking for, since they're not hybrids.

@Kuraraaa I'm here now, if you're still there, I can let you visit.

@vinnie Sure, you can visit and see if you find any yellow tulips in my town. I don't keep track of the flowers, so I don't know what all is there. They do whatever they want. ^o^;>

If I don't happen to have any growing or for sale in my shop, you can try going on island tours--especially the flower one--and see if you can find the flowers that you're looking for, since they're not hybrids.
i actually did that while i was gone earlier. i got all the flowers that i needed! tysm though! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back