Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HollyBush I’ll be available to let you visit anytime for the next sixteen hours or so, so let me know when you’re ready.

@BobRocks20 Friday and Saturday both work for me. What time of day will work for you?

@Sunny1234 I can’t get the unorderable items you asked for, but I can get you the regal armoire and dresser and rococo clock, shelf, vanity, and wardrobe. I should have them in about seven hours from now. When will you be available to get them?
You can name a time and I'll see whether I'm free then! What time zone are you in?

@BobRocks20 I’ll actually be busy at that exact time on Friday. Anytime after 5:30 on Friday will work for me, if that works for you.

@Sunny1234 I’m on Pacific time. I should have your items at 5:00 today, if you’d like to get them then.

@BobRocks20 I’ll actually be busy at that exact time on Friday. Anytime after 5:30 on Friday will work for me, if that works for you.

@Sunny1234 I’m on Pacific time. I should have your items at 5:00 today, if you’d like to get them then.
Unfortunately, that would be 4 am for me :( I can do this exact time tomorrow though!

@Sunny1234 This time tomorrow works just fine for me, or since we’re so far apart in time, perhaps in the morning/early afternoon for you will work. I’m a night owl, so I’m usually up until around 2AM Pacific. If I’m calculating correctly, that would mean anytime before 1PM for you. So, just let me know if you’re ready anytime during the next twelve hours, and I can open my gate for you.

I just tried going to Club Tortimer & it worked ok, so the wifi might be working this evening. Can I try coming over?

@Sunny1234 This time tomorrow works just fine for me, or since we’re so far apart in time, perhaps in the morning/early afternoon for you will work. I’m a night owl, so I’m usually up until around 2AM Pacific. If I’m calculating correctly, that would mean anytime before 1PM for you. So, just let me know if you’re ready anytime during the next twelve hours, and I can open my gate for you.
Oh okk! I'm free now until 1pm so let me know when I can come!

@Sunny1234 All right, my gate is open. Your items are near the train station. Feel free to do whatever else you like in my town while you're here, other than chopping trees. I have Étoile's RV scanned in, and feel free to take any flowers or pull weeds or shop or anything else. :)

@Sunny1234 All right, my gate is open. Your items are near the train station. Feel free to do whatever else you like in my town while you're here, other than chopping trees. I have Étoile's RV scanned in, and feel free to take any flowers or pull weeds or shop or anything else. :)
Thanks! I'll look around and see if there's anything else I want

@Sunny1234 I can keep trying to let you in if you want to keep trying to visit. Or I can try to visit your town to deliver the items to you, if you'd like. Sometimes I've found that people who can't visit can still be visited for some reason.

@Sunny1234 I can keep trying to let you in if you want to keep trying to visit. Or I can try to visit yoru town to deliver the items to you, if you'd like. Sometimes I've found that people who can't visit can still be visited for some reason.
I'll try once more to visit, if not you can come into my town

@Sunny1234 Okay, my gate is open for you again now. If we run into trouble again, I've also sometimes found that save/quitting and perhaps even turning the 3DS all the way off, and then trying again, can make it work better. So we can both try that and see if it works if it doesn't work this time.

@Sunny1234 Okay, my gate is open for you again now. If we run into trouble again, I've also sometimes found that save/quitting and perhaps even turning the 3DS all the way off, and then trying again, can make it work better. So we can both try that and see if it works if it doesn't work this time.
Hmmm it seems as though it still doesn't work, I'll turn my 3ds off and turn it back on and I'll try again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back