Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I need some furniture items and so was wondering if I could visit your town to see if you had any orderable items from the catalog I need?

@Sunny1234 You can't see my catalog by visiting, but if you have a wishlist of things that you need, I can check my catalog and see if I have what you need. Or if you just want to see what's in my shops, you're welcome to visit for that. When will you be available to visit?

Ahh I see, here is my wishlist of furniture I need!
Alpine closet
Alpine lamp
Alpine shelf

Astro bed
Astro CD player
Astro clock
Astro dresser
Astro sofa

Let me know if you have any of these :)
@Sunny1234 You can't see my catalog by visiting, but if you have a wishlist of things that you need, I can check my catalog and see if I have what you need. Or if you just want to see what's in my shops, you're welcome to visit for that. When will you be available to visit?

@Sunny1234 I can get you the alpine lamp and alpine shelf, and also the astro clock. What time will you be available to visit, and what is your friend code? I'm on Pacific time, so we can coordinate.

@Sunny1234 I can get you the alpine lamp and alpine shelf, and also the astro clock. What time will you be available to visit, and what is your friend code? I'm on Pacific time, so we can coordinate.
Hi! I'm really sorry but I won't be needing these items anymore for the time being, I wanted to increase my hha rating but I need to fully expand first. I might need other items so I will let you know soon!

Hi, would I be able to arrange another visit? I'd like an item from Etoile & if possible can I check your shops for items while I'm there?

I'm looking for peaches, pears, oranges, the raccoon clock, and the pisces lamp.
I'll pick the furniture up tomorrow if you're ok with that. I'm PST too.
Feel free to do the above person at the same time as me.

@HollyBush Certainly! I can let you visit anytime for the next five hours or so, just let me know when you're ready.

@BobRocks20 I have those things all ready for you now, if you're available. I can also let you visit tomorrow, whichever works for you.

Hi again! I was wondering if you had any of the following?
Mermaid series
Mush series
Ice series

Regal armoire
Regal bookcase
Regal dresser

Rococo Bed
Rococo Clock
Rococo Shelf
Rococo table
Rococo vanity
Rococo Wardrobe

Are you still available now? My 3DS wifi was being weirdly uncooperative earlier when I was trying to island hop. I need to check which characters have enough coupons & get back to you.

Edit: I have 2 characters with over 5 coupons so I should be able to afford the item I want.

Last edited:
@HollyBush I’ll be available to let you visit anytime for the next sixteen hours or so, so let me know when you’re ready.

@BobRocks20 Friday and Saturday both work for me. What time of day will work for you?

@Sunny1234 I can’t get the unorderable items you asked for, but I can get you the regal armoire and dresser and rococo clock, shelf, vanity, and wardrobe. I should have them in about seven hours from now. When will you be available to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back