Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@peachsaucekitty Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you'd like to visit Marty's RV tomorrow, or another day, or any of my other RV's. Or if you ever need anything else that I'm offering in this thread. :)

@peachsaucekitty Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you'd like to visit Marty's RV tomorrow, or another day, or any of my other RV's. Or if you ever need anything else that I'm offering in this thread. :)
thank you for letting me come over! i'm short of meow copons tho, so i can let you know when i can visit Marty, if that's ok!

@peachsaucekitty I don't time travel, so the soonest I'll have it will be the day after tomorrow, since I'll scan Marty tomorrow and order some items, and then they'll arrive the next day. I can only get three items per day as well. But, like I said, I have lots of coupons, so I can order you each of thef furniture items from Marty's RV if you'd like. There are six Pompompurin furniture items, so it will take me two days to order them all. I'll have all six on Friday, if that day will work for you.

@peachsaucekitty I don't time travel, so the soonest I'll have it will be the day after tomorrow, since I'll scan Marty tomorrow and order some items, and then they'll arrive the next day. I can only get three items per day as well. But, like I said, I have lots of coupons, so I can order you each of thef furniture items from Marty's RV if you'd like. There are six Pompompurin furniture items, so it will take me two days to order them all. I'll have all six on Friday, if that day will work for you.
cool thanks! that'll work for me, just message me when you're available

@peachsaucekitty Ordered! They'll be here tomorrow. I could give them to you then, or you can wait until I have all of the items and get them all at once, if you prefer. And I just realized that since I actually have two player characters with coupons, I can order six items a day. So I'll have all of the items on Thursday instead.

Hello there!
First of all, thank you for your services, that's very kind of you!
EDIT : I deleted my order since I didn't need it anymore.

Last edited:
@peachsaucekitty Ordered! They'll be here tomorrow. I could give them to you then, or you can wait until I have all of the items and get them all at once, if you prefer. And I just realized that since I actually have two player characters with coupons, I can order six items a day. So I'll have all of the items on Thursday instead.
awesome, i'll pick them up as they come, just message me when i can come get them

@Minicroakoid I can let you visit now for the Kintaro wig and diver's hood if you're ready.

@peachsaucekitty I have the three Kiki and Lala items ready to give you now if you want, or if you wait until about this time tomorrow, I can give you them and the six Pompompurin items all at once.

@Minicroakoid I can let you visit now for the Kintaro wig and diver's hood if you're ready.

@peachsaucekitty I have the three Kiki and Lala items ready to give you now if you want, or if you wait until about this time tomorrow, I can give you them and the six Pompompurin items all at once.
I'd like to get them now pls, ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back