• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shiiko I think I have enough weeds for your gold badge now, if you're right about how many you needed. If it's still not enough, then I can time travel some more for you.

Also, if you or anyone else would be willing to pick the clovers in my town, it would help make more room for regular weeds. You can keep any four leaf clovers you find, too, I'm sure there are a lot. :)

@shiiko I think I have enough weeds for your gold badge now, if you're right about how many you needed. If it's still not enough, then I can time travel some more for you.

Also, if you or anyone else would be willing to pick the clovers in my town, it would help make more room for regular weeds. You can keep any four leaf clovers you find, too, I'm sure there are a lot. :)
Wait... Do the clovers NOT count as weeds eligible for the weeding badge?

Will I ever cease to learn new things about this game?!

Btw, I'd be happy to pull clovers if they don't count towards the badge - I like to use the lucky ones to add decoration to my basic town. Will get back to you if I'm able to come over tonight.

@leafturnedover Apparently clovers don't count, since so many people have been leaving them behind. And it does seem like the numbers of weeds I've grown for people, according to Leif's counter, is consistent with what they need for their badges, as opposed to including the clovers, which don't affect Leif's counter.

And I'd be grateful for your help picking the clovers! Just post whenever you'd like to visit, either to help with that, or for anything else that I can do for you. :)

Hello. Are you up for some train station visits to my town? Thank you.

@leafturnedover The internet works in mysterious ways. Maybe it helped reset something that was causing lag, I don't know. It's kind of magical that any of this works at all, honestly. ^o^;>

its the magic of tubes filled with cats
anyways lol, is now good for the last of my weeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back