• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@leafturnedover I talked to Leif to start the counter for shiiko, don't worry.
Oh thanks, that's a relief!
Post automatically merged:

Ok I think I picked most if not all the clovers! Be sure to let me know when you get more in need of pulling. Good night!

Last edited:
@leafturnedover Thank you for your help! I'll let you know if/when I get more, it will depend on how many more people ask me to grow weeds for them to pick, and whether or not they pick the clovers when they visit. Thanks again! :)

@shiiko Congratulations! I'm so happy I could help you get the gold weeding badge! Feel free to post here any time if there's anything else I can help you with. :)

oh, i meant to ask earlier and forgot- whats your town tune? the 1st part of it made me think of twinkle twinkle little star, but the rest was idk

@shiiko My town tune is the "Starvers' Carol" from Don't Starve Together's Winter's Feast event. I transcribed it in my town tune thread here, if you're curious, and there's also a video so you can hear it:

ah, cool
its hard to get a good town tune bc theyre not long enough to do much with

@shiiko I've made hundreds of town tunes, so I've got a lot of experience. If you need a town tune, there's a link to my town tune thread in my signature, or you can use the link I just posted to get there, too. I'll be more than happy to make you one. Or several. :)

ive got music of the night as my town tune, lol
how would you feel about getting badges from the island tours? apparently its 5k for gold on that too T.T;

@shiiko Is it something I can help with? I haven't earned any badges in years, I got them all a long time ago, so I don't remember. What would I do to help?

i have only been to club tortimer like 2x and never done the minigames with anyone else, but, from my understanding- doing the multiplayer tours on the online version of the island gives a noticeably bigger number of the island medals

@shiiko Oh, sure, I could do that sometime. Perhaps some of the other people who have been hanging out in this thread can also help, probably a bigger group gets even bigger rewards. As I recall, some of the minigames gave way more medals than others. I think I remember doing the dragonfly one a lot, and the hide and seek one, and the one where you have to look for a certain furniture item that I forget what it's called. I feel like I remember getting excited when those were on the list for the day because they gave a lot.

I can be on the lookout for the high-paying games, and perhaps you and others can, too, and then we can all hook up to get the most medals possible.

sounds good to me

also- i noticed you have wolf link but not epona? i can summon her rv if anyone wants items from her

@shiiko That's correct, the only Zelda amiibo I have that can summon a special RV is Wolf Link. I already have all the items I want, but that's very nice of you, and maybe someone else will take you up on that offer. :)

And I think the minigame I couldn't remember the name of was the scavenger hunt.

@leafturnedover theres actually 2 4-leaf clovers if you want them. i'll leave my gate open while i at least pretend to be doing work lol
Thank you! On my way!
Post automatically merged:

i have only been to club tortimer like 2x and never done the minigames with anyone else, but, from my understanding- doing the multiplayer tours on the online version of the island gives a noticeably bigger number of the island medals
I was literally just thinking about how much I want to go on tours with people into playing the mini games!

Most people today I meet there just want to chat or stay on the island (which I respect, that's fun too, but I want to go on the tours while I can because you can chat in Horizons, as I understand it, but not go on tours, which sucks.)

What is wrong with you Nintendo? First the weed badge requirement, then you want us to pay for online WITHOUT tour mini games?! Your fans are literally paying you now, how costly can it be to bring back tours!?

Sorry, uncalled for rant.

Please do sign me up if/ when you have space for tour groups!

@kiwikenobi is definitely right about some tours having more badges, like the scavenger hunt one where you look for items on a list in various houses. I want to believe hide and seek also gives you a lot of badges but that's my one of my favorite tours so I could be biased lol. All of the tours are a million times better the rare times others join me though. So sad Nintendo isn't supporting this feature in any of their games.

I promise to do my best on the tours to help us both get those badges. I do suck sometimes though 😆

Last edited:
So, doing a little research, the tour that gives the most medals is the giant dragonfly tour. There are some others that involve fishing or diving that also give a lot, but I find those a lot harder than catching dragonflies.

The hide-and-seek one and the scavenger hunt one also give a lot of medals and aren't too difficult.

It seems that the tours change at midnight, so, if anyone is around who wants to do tours doesn't have any of the highest-reward ones, I could try time traveling to get them, but I don't know how well it will work, especially since it takes such a long time to get to the island to check every time. But we don't have to do the best ones, we could do any of them.

Plus, some of the best ones don't unlock until you've gotten a certain amount of medals anyway.

I'll be around most of the time most days to do tours, so if anyone wants to, I can do that. But I probably won't be going out of my way to try to get the best tours every day.

Thanks for the research @kiwikenobi ! I know I was rather enthusiastic in my post, but please don't feel too pressured to add tours to what you already do because of that haha.

Maybe I (or @shiiko since you inspired this to begin with!) can create a thread for this, or gather people, form groups or something. There's gotta be more than a few people wanting to enjoy tours, get medals and badges the fast way, while we still can.

I have in game friends who tour sometimes. Maybe a few of us do. We can message them to ask and surely we could get a full party that way? I know that time differences are tough.

The other tricky part is choosing tours. What tours will a group be happy to repeat? what tours maximize medals to the groups skills? (Example: I suck at diving, but maybe 2-3 others are incredible, so it's worthwhile.)

And if we can decide tours to focus on, how best do we communicate when we have that tour? We only have a 24 hour window after all.

If anyone has ideas on how to organize efforts let me know - I have no qualms taking this way more seriously than I should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back