• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty casual about how I offer help, and it's always just been me going online whenever I feel like it, so I don't really know how to organize anything like that. ^o^;>

But if anyone pops into this thread asking for someone to tour with them, I can probably help with that.

@leafturnedover If you want to go start a thread for group tours, that sounds like a good idea to me, and I think you should. :)

Thats enough for today my 3ds battery was low hahaha. Thank you so much!

@Rentako Sweet! We can probably finish them off tomorrow. You can check the exact number, too, when you have the time/battery power so we'll know for sure next time. :)

ok so, after a minimal amt of testing it looks like theres actually 2 active lists of tours (probly for today/tmr) and which you get depends on the time zone of the island you land on (time traveling wont help with this)
i went to 2 different north america islands & 3 international ones
also there was no option to go to the island with friends, so i dont know if we would even end up on the same island or not
so 🤷‍♀️

i also did the math on the medals, and even if you only get 6 medals per tour and do 10 tours/day, it would only take about 3months to get 5k for the gold badge, which isnt too bad

@shiiko To go to the same island, first you go to someone's town, then leave on Kapp'n's boat together. You don't use Club Tortimer to join with friends. Do you want to try?

sure
for some reason i was under the impression that kappn wasnt there if the gate was open lol

@shiiko It's all coming back to me, why I would get so excited on days with the giant dragonfly tour and grind medals for hours. 20 medals a pop is way better than 6 or 8, and with multiplayer bonuses, that's even more. You should be on the lookout for that one, and if you see it, I can hop over and help you get bonus medals.

wow, yeah thats way better
the few times when i was farming medals, i would just pick something like the fruit maze or item matching that i could do in like 2min easy. even if the payout wasnt great it was super quick

(and item matching is def not one to do for multiplayer lol, its too confusing)

I'm so happy for services like this, especially with the online compatibility set tpo be gone in a few months ;w; Once my 3DS comes back from the repairman, I'm gonna get right to work getting everything I still need!

@ElCid I'm looking forward to helping you once you get your 3DS back! :)
What kinds of things do you think you might want, so that I can perhaps get some things ready ahead of time?

It's incredible that you're still doing this!! I only just stumbled across these forums cause I was looking up acnl clothing designs, and one link somehow brought me here. it's so sad that I'm just finding out nintendo will close the servers for the 3ds next year??? I picked up the game in 2020 as new horizons came out and never got the chance to visit anyone's town in new leaf before!!! I'd love to visit your town if you're free!

@acnl-appreciator I'd be happy to let you visit my town! I'll be afk while you're here, but you're welcome to look around as much as you like and do anything at all other than chopping down trees. You can take any items you like or do anything else in the shops or anything. What's your friend code? Mine is in the first post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back