• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game Soundtracks

ooh my favorite right now is light up the fire in the night from persona q, it really hypes me up and motivate me to actually do combo attacks heh

The tracks from Sonic 1,2,3 and Sonic and Knuckles. I grew up on those tracks and will remain my fave for many more years.
The DK Country 1 and 2 tracks follow in after.

It's a tie between the GameCube version of Animal Crossing, and the Portal 2 soundtrack. Portal 2's dubsteb though... It's awesome.

A couple of my favorite songs from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. This is the kind of stuff that should be on the radio in my opinion. Then again, I would hate to have it overplayed so I'm cool with it not being on it as well.

Been listening to this on repeat for days. Gives me goosebumps and tingles all over, Ashley Barret just sounds amazing.

I like to listen to a couple different soundtracks from time to time. Definitely Red Dead Redemption because it reminds me how awesome that game is.

I also like pulling up some stage music for Mega Man and Street Fighter games sometimes too. Those games can have some really catchy beats to them.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have like, way too many favorite video game soundtracks. video game music is pretty much all I listen to anymore. :|

current fave is Mega Man 9, though. I LOVE THAT GAME'S MUSIC SO MUCH. it's just. I don't even know, but I listen to it all the time.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have like, way too many favorite video game soundtracks. video game music is pretty much all I listen to anymore. :|

current fave is Mega Man 9, though. I LOVE THAT GAME'S MUSIC SO MUCH. it's just. I don't even know, but I listen to it all the time.

Thunder Tornado (Tornado Man) is one of the best Mega Man tracks in my opinion. So energetic. Magma Burning (Magma Man), Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxy Man), Overdrive Scramble (Fake Man), We're the Robots (Dr. Wily Stage 2) and Wily Machine 9 are amazing too.

Did you have the chance to hear the arranged soundtrack of Mega Man 9? What did you think of it?

Mega Man 9's soundtrack has to have some of the best in the ENTIRE SERIES, imo. Even rivalling some of the Mega Man 2/3 classics.

And likewise, Tornado Man's theme has to be my favourite in MM9, next to Galaxy Man's and Hornet Man's.

Back