• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game Soundtracks

I have registered my copies of Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Super Smash Bros. Wii U on Club Nintendo Europe and I have managed to get a claim for the Super Smash Bros. Premium Sound Collection Soundtrack CD.
TM_WiiU_SuperSmashBrosWiiU_Soundtrack_news_detail_packshot.png

CI16_WiiU_SuperSmashBrosWiiU_Soundtrack_image600w.png

JasonBurrows!! Remember that cool club you had once when you were rich!?/

My current favorites would have to be
and
I also like pretty much anything from Animal Crossing, Banjo Kazooie and Kirby, but these are the two games/series I like the soundtracks to the most

I enjoyed the soundtracks of the not very known Sony PlayStation One games Adventure of Alundra, Tombi 1 and Tombi 2.

Earthbound/Mother series, seriously.

And Xenoblade Chronicles, too!

THIS GAME IS AMAAAAZZIIIIINNNG

YES, YES IT IS I'M GOING TO TRY THE PIT OF 100 TRIALS OVER THE WEEKEND WISH ME LUCK

(If you haven't beaten the game, don't look too hard at the thumbnail thingy bc it is spoilery)

I've always liked the Super Mario Galaxy soundtracks, but these two are my top favorites:

I love the OSTs from Bravely Default, The Last Story, and Xenoblade. Heck, I even love most of the songs from ACNL. A couple of songs from various Pokemon games are pretty awesome too.

Three words. Sonic. The. Hedgehog. Especially from the 3D games! Follow Me, His World (Zebrahead Version especially.) and Open Your Heart are just a few songs that made me throw up rainbows. Also Dreams of an Absolution, All Hail Shadow and Never Turn Back. And every other song.

Last edited:
Most of the visual novels and/or anime games I've been playing... Narcissu, Hyperdimension Neptunia, War of the Human Tanks...Everlasting Summer

Back