• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

2005.10.09.Les_Claypool.jpg

Les-Claypool_345.gif

Is this him?

lesforevestersje2.png

I accidentally deleted the original, so I couldn't just go back and edit it...I had to start all over, but they look much alike...

What do you think, Gabbylala?

Gabbylala said:
Its not showing up.

;)
Well, right click the sig:

lesforevestersje2.png

Hit "Properties", then look where it says "Addres", then copy everything to the right of it. Open up your sig controls, click the IMG box, and paste what you've copied in there. Hit okay, and it should work.

I was just wondering. Can you make me a Pokemon sig with the Pokemon I listed as my main team plus a I got Mew in your face on it?

Tom the Warrior said:
I was just wondering. Can you make me a Pokemon sig with the Pokemon I listed as my main team plus a I got Mew in your face on it?
Must this be animated?

Back