• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

[quote="Shadow_] Your last D/P sig is the best. IMO. But I really still like your Gengar sig. [/quote]
Yea the Gengar sig is really good.

Gabbylala said:
Have you ever tryed to make an avatar?Cause I want one.
I've made avatars, sure....just tell me what you want.

??creativegirl??, here's yours...sorry it took so long, holidays and everything. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a picture of Katara you can use with Gimp... >_<

kataraai4.png

I don't mean to double post, as usual, but I just made a new sig I like a lot...but I think it might be copying another person here at TBT's style...*looks at Flygon*... >_<

Should I show it to you all anyway?

Gengar said:
I don't mean to double post, as usual, but I just made a new sig I like a lot...but I think it might be copying another person here at TBT's style...*looks at Flygon*... >_<

Should I show it to you all anyway?
Me? It's okay if you post it. It's not totally just my style. I've plucked different styles from other sigs to make my current one. xD

Okay, its kind of insane, and the more I look at it the less I think its really Flygon's style, so I guess I'll post it. Its certainly not the greatest one, though. >_<

Okay, It really isnt Flygons style...I thought he took the image and just like highlited around it 'er somthin...but he does a lot more than that I just realized, so here ya go:

strongbadgr0.png

=D...?

EDIT: Forget what I said about Flygon's style completely, cuz if you compare the two... >_<

Gengar said:
Gabbylala said:

??creativegirl??, here's yours...sorry it took so long, holidays and everything. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a picture of Katara you can use with Gimp... >_<

kataraai4.png
Ok.Use the picture you used for my sig and make it smaller if possible.I ant the avatar to be 150x150.I would like it to say my name.

Gabbylala said:
Gengar said:
Gabbylala said:

kataraai4.png
Ok.Use the picture you used for my sig and make it smaller if possible.I ant the avatar to be 150x150.I would like it to say my name.
Okay, I'll get started once I get home from the theater.

;)

I've actually finished it, just needs to be uploaded. Doin' that right now.

;)

EDIT: Here ya go.

lesou6.png

I need to ask you guys before I continue to make these sigs,

Are the sigs I make of new pokemon from Diamond and Pearl too much of spoilers? If you think so, I'll stop makin' them...

Gabbylala said:
>_< My avatar isn't showing up.... :no:
Hmm....Well, try to right click the picture, go to where it says "Address", and highlight everything to the right of it. Then copy and paste it into your avatar bar thing.

Gabbylala said:
I finally got my avatar up.
Oh! Excellent! Glad it worked out.

Everyone, I won't be updating the front page of my library...for I am working on a secret, hopefully the best sig I've made...and I'm entering it in the contest. :ph43r:

But, once the contest is over, the front page of my library will once again be flowing with new sigs.

And, I'm still taking requests. If anyone wants a sig, please feel free to ask.

;)

Back