• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's Sig Library

I just added somethin' new to the Library, I forget who I got the idea from, but once I find out I'll be sure to tell you. On the first page of the Library it will say what job I'm currently working on, and my estimated finishing time!

^_^

Tom, I chose just sort of an outdoors-ey backround, if you want it anything specific, please tell me ASAP so I can change it.

;)

*Shiver* *Shiver* *Shiver*

...Too...Many...Pictures... >_< >_< >_<

toomanyrendersvb7.png

I dunno, Tom...any other sig maker would know how hard it is to actually cram all that into one sig...but...there ya go, I guess... >_< >_< >_<

If you can think of a way to have this sig with less pictures, I'll do it over RIGHT AWAY!!!

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

EDIT: I really don't mean to keep triple and double posting, really, I don't mean it...

:(

SPORGE27 said:
GENGAR!!! WE NEED YOUR ENTRY!!!!
I don't think any of mine are good enough, but hold on...I'll submit one of my already made ones. What've I got to loose?

Sporge..quick, which of my sigs do you like the most???

EDIT: Nvm...

:unsure:

Gengar said:

toomanyrendersvb7.png

I dunno, Tom...any other sig maker would know how hard it is to actually cram all that into one sig...but...there ya go, I guess... >_< >_< >_<

If you can think of a way to have this sig with less pictures, I'll do it over RIGHT AWAY!!!

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

EDIT: I really don't mean to keep triple and double posting, really, I don't mean it...

Wow well then let's take out stuff and just have Sora, Pikachu and Mew then. It did look nice through.

Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

toomanyrendersvb7.png

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

Wow well then let's take out stuff and just have Sora, Pikachu and Mew then. It did look nice through.

:p Don't even lie Tom, it was horrible

:p

Your new idea, sounds good!

^_^

Gengar said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Gengar said:

toomanyrendersvb7.png

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

:p Don't even lie Tom, it was horrible

:p

Your new idea, sounds good!

^_^
No I mean it.

Okay, I havent forgotten about yours tom, check the front page for esitimated finishing times.

People, what do you think about my Trilogy of Pokemon sigs? (see the first page)

Tom the Warrior said:
Neat the way those D/P ones look i can't wait!
Yeah, I thought those turned out awesome too.

I'm working on yours as we speak! So you can expect it soon.

;) Now that I learned some new stuff that I used on the D&P sigs, your sig will look great...I hope!

tomsigpz3.png

(Blast...another Double Post...)

Anyway Tom, There ya go. I couldn't make the "I got Mew! In your face!" Text blend...cuz if It blended, you wouldn't be able to read it...

??creativegirl?? said:
could you maybe make me a sig? I love how urs look...i want it to have katara and say "Destiny" in like really big fancy letters? Thankyou!
Katara!!
I'll get started as soon as possible...

;)

EDIT: You want your name on it too, right? Not just "Destiny"...

I have Gimp open, (sorry for the double post) and I just have one final question before I begin your sig, ??creativegirl??....do you have anything you specifically want as a backround?

:huh:

Back