• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

heya there everyone! i'm josh and i am straight and i love pikachu and gal?axy cat...i was born in denver colorado and wan't to move back so bad...im 14 and awesome...

Hahah I like your post, my boyfriend is called Denver, I always laugh when reading his name, it's so unique :')

Anyway, I enjoy reading all of yours posts, here is mine!

My name is Kelly, but I usually like to be called by my second name because that is Mary-Jo, or Mary for short.
Kelly is such an overused name and that's rather annoying to me :p
I am seventeen years old, my birthday is on the 16th of April, I'm straight and I'm Belgian.

The fact that I'm from Belgium bothers me during AC:NL because others are usually from the other side of the world and I usually play the game during the evening, so that means morning for the most of you, but who plays AC in the morning?

I listen to both rock&metal and kpop. That's a really weird mix, let's say I've always been listening to metal since I was around 9 years old and my dad used to play oldskool music (I'm a huge fan of KISS, Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles and David Bowie). Then I eventually started to watch anime (Loveless, Brother's Conflict, One Piece but no Naruto for me) and that, in some way or another, got me to discover kpop. I always dreamed of having a good penpal around South-Korea/China/Japan but that never became reality, oh well cx
I enjoy the happiness in most kpop songs, they're all so nice but my favourite band is Exo. (Exo-fans will probably already have realised this due to my username on here ^_^)
That should be it, my FC is in situated under my avatar so don't be shy to add me! I'm always open to mails on here.
~leaves c:

Hahah I like your post, my boyfriend is called Denver, I always laugh when reading his name, it's so unique :')

Anyway, I enjoy reading all of yours posts, here is mine!

My name is Kelly, but I usually like to be called by my second name because that is Mary-Jo, or Mary for short.
Kelly is such an overused name and that's rather annoying to me :p
I am seventeen years old, my birthday is on the 16th of April, I'm straight and I'm Belgian.

The fact that I'm from Belgium bothers me during AC:NL because others are usually from the other side of the world and I usually play the game during the evening, so that means morning for the most of you, but who plays AC in the morning?

I listen to both rock&metal and kpop. That's a really weird mix, let's say I've always been listening to metal since I was around 9 years old and my dad used to play oldskool music (I'm a huge fan of KISS, Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles and David Bowie). Then I eventually started to watch anime (Loveless, Brother's Conflict, One Piece but no Naruto for me) and that, in some way or another, got me to discover kpop. I always dreamed of having a good penpal around South-Korea/China/Japan but that never became reality, oh well cx
I enjoy the happiness in most kpop songs, they're all so nice but my favourite band is Exo. (Exo-fans will probably already have realised this due to my username on here ^_^)
That should be it, my FC is in situated under my avatar so don't be shy to add me! I'm always open to mails on here.
~leaves c:
awwww.....thsnks...i enjoy reading your Posts too!

Hi! I'm Shan. No one ever speaks to me on here unless it's to trade or something, my fault as well since I'm pretty shy. QQ

Favourite color: Yellow
Favourite number: 9
I am: Australian
Favourite TBT member: Idk anyone. :c
Favourite staff member: Idk them either, LMAO.
Favourite place in the whole wide world: A park.
Want to go to Disney with: Friends and family. c:
I want to visit: Rome.
I want to marry: Zendaya
Favourite nickname I gave out: Mr. Tibbles.
Favourite word to use: Oh
Favourite thing about TBT: It's so lively!
Ever won TBT lottery: No. :c

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Connor. Been here for less than 2 years. My 3rd post on this thread because it's been such a long time.

I'm going to be 15 in October. But I wish it was 16, I WANNA DRIVE!!!
I like old music much more than most stuff these days. My favorites are The Doors, The B-52s, ABBA, and Nirvana. Some artists I like today are Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, Azealia Banks, and Julian Casablancas.
Music is my preferred media. I'll listen to anything really, except hardcore country. I'm starting my own band but we don't even exist yet. I don't even know what our name will be. I'll be playing keyboard and backup vocals, and we'll be playing stuff similar to 60s/70s rock.
I'm crazy introverted but I can tolerate people as long as they aren't bigots. That means racist, sexist, homophobic, or anything in between. I'm not judgmental at first, unless you're intolerant. In that case, frankly, you deserve it.
I also collect vinyl.

Hello I'm kawaiix3. I don't really like this name so I'm saving up for username change. So yeah that's it bye.

If you want to learn more, check my profile

Hi! I'm Cas, and I'm new here. If you want to, go ahead and add me; but just remember to tell me that you've added me and give me your friend code!

My name is Curry. I'm 21 and from Kentucky. In addition to loving Animal Crossing, I like to hang out with my friends a lot, they keep me sane and make me happy lol. I am one of the leaders behind Smash Camp, which as an annual summer camp that has been running for 9 years now on the internet to compile many forums to one for an awesome week of fun, I hear it's a lot like TBT fair.

I've been registered for years now, but I only just this summer post-Smash Camp decided to start being a full time active member of TBT after several people convinced me this was the place to be. I can safely say I believe it is and while I do have a group of friends on the forum, I'd very much like to meet with many more of you!

if any of you go on a Disney vacation, I have a job there and it's to potentially yell at you if you aren't following a rule

Hey im Arun, im 15 turning 16 in October. I play acnl for fun when I wanna relax, along with some other games. i played it once and really liked how it was slow paced and there was always something to do. I LOVE soccer, i play and follow it, and I like playing video games, doing some volunteering, and hanging with irl friends. Taking life easy and chilling lol. after being on gamefaqs tbt is huge by comparison and there seems to be a lot of cool people on here. im new to it so i don't really know many, so feel free to PM, VM, add or whatever me!

Last edited:
Hello,

As I am coming back, it would be a good time to introduce myself.
My name is B?atrice, I am 19 and I am from France. I don't speak English very well but I would like to improve my... English (I swear my French is way better)
I like a lot of things, especially music (everything), books and games. I love Donato Carrisi, who wrotes one of my favorite thriller. I love to go to concerts even if I didn't have the occasion for a while, I've seen Muse, Green Day, Gesaffelstein, C2C, Bruce Springsteen, Placebo, Biga*Ranx and so many more...
I play WoW and LoL (but I am the worst at this one, I would really like to find someone to teach me xD), and little games like AC, Harvest Moon... Yes I like cute things.
I am a bit shy, plus the fact that English is not my main language doesn't help at all.

But please, feel free to talk to me if you want to - I don't bite, and I am nice. (at least I hope)
And I have a funny accent.

I hope to see you around on the forum!

My name is Esmeralda, I'm 24 and from the Netherlands.
I only recently joined so I'm a noob on here.
I love music.. my favourite genres are probably: death metal, folk metal, Ska, J-pop and Indie rock.
My favourite game series are: animal crossing, harvest moon, fantasy life, Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem and mostly strategy games or rpgs.

Besides gaming and music, I love to doodle. I'm still improving and I hope I can buy a drawing tablet soon,
So I can draw pretty art instead of the horrible doodles I produce on the 3ds.

Uhm.. yeah that's it I guess. Feel free to talk with me or add me.

My name is Eric. I'm 15, turning 16 in a little less than a month.
Err... not sure what to say. xD
Well, despite joining in March or whatever, I only started being active on TBT two or so weeks ago. My introduction to it was a roleplay, which I'm not really into, so that was a turnoff.. xD

Most of what I listen to nowadays are jrock and metal.
As for games, I'm pretty fond of pure turn-based RPGs like the M&L series, Pokemon, etc. Though, I am sucker for games with a heartbreaking story like Ni No Kuni or the Mother games.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I tend to just take out a piece of paper and do chicken scratches(sketch, but it can be pretty horrendous at times.) I wish I had a drawing tablet, I'd probably flip up even more, since drawing on a screen feels so unnatural to me, but I think I know at least one person who would appreciate my efforts~

Add me, talk to me, iLonely. Pls.

(Sorry for copying your format, Esmeralda. I'm too uncreative. </3)

I am 26, married, and a father.

^_^

My wife doesnt have a 3/2DS just yet, but that will change soon. Currently we share my town.
My step-son has a 3ds and his own copy of new leaf
my son....is only 3

Awww! This is so cute!! You all going to each others towns and watching the firework shows and stuff this made my heart warm :]

Hi guys!

I'm Mike, 24 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I've got AC:NL right when it was released, and it's also my first AC I've ever played.
Other games I enjoy: Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, Fire Emblem, Sims 4 and Ace Attorney.
I also enjoy watching comedy/drama series like: Awkward., Once Upon A Time, Orange Is The New Black and many more.
I live together with my boyfriend and we are 5,5 years together now.
I'm a cat lover and we have 2 cats: Bowie & Milo. <3
I used to be a baker, but recently I went back to study Accountancy.

Back