• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

hii I'm in sixth grade. I recently joined last month.

Add me. Pls.

Hey I am Dollie, I'm 22 from Canada. I'm a very busy active person always up to something. However I love making new friends, and taking time out for some gaming.

I'm from Watford. Lived in London. I liek getting into arguments online. 14, female. I have no life too

Bahahahahaha I got my own age wrong!!! I'm 24 born in 1990 I'll be 25 on October 26. Okay so apparently I am also I tad forgetful, well that was embarrassing...Who messes up their own age?!

Bahahahahaha I got my own age wrong!!! I'm 24 born in 1990 I'll be 25 on October 26. Okay so apparently I am also I tad forgetful, well that was embarrassing...Who messes up their own age?!

Haha don't worry, you aren't the only one xD I've had to remind myself of mines a few times.

i'm bee, i'm 14 next month, i'm from the uk, i can sorta draw... uhhhhhh..... i am not that interesting?

if any of you go on a Disney vacation, I have a job there and it's to potentially yell at you if you aren't following a rule

i actually just got back from one, and luckily, i didn't run into you!!
:)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hi! I took a small hiatus from Animal Crossing but I'm playing the game again and thought I'd show my face on this site again :)

Last edited:
Hello. My name is Ajay.
I'm a thirteen year old boy, my birthday is on August 29th. I'm literally starting school in 2 hours.
I'm a proud BC Boy (British Columbia, Canada). I like Nintendo and play some XBox once in a while. I usually stay away from online unless it's on the 3DS.
I live in a family of 7 with my mom, dad, grandparents, and two older sisters. I'm a straight A student but I really think I shouldn't be. I like to watch TV and videos from time to time. I normally play video games.
I play 2 different sports, which are Ball Hockey and Soccer. I play defender and I'll take any position back in soccer, and I'm forward in ball hockey.
My family originates from India, but English is my first language and is what I'm most fluent in.
I think that's enough about me, so thanks for reading this and have a great day.

Im 18
I prefer Android
I smoke (not cigs)
I play animal crossing all the time
I work at Subway
Graduated this year
Moved to Minneapolis MN US
I pole vaulted for a month
Smashed my hand at work once
Im also a guy

i thought i posted here but i cant find my post so i guess not ?

im skye and i like touhou, skullgirls, markiplier, cats, and singing. on the hunt for a gf 24/7

edit: goodness i forgot to mention my worship of dan avidan

Last edited:
i'm sarah, i come from and live in the uk and just started my a-levels
music-wise i love radiohead, the sex pistols, the smiths and joy division, tv show wise i love skins and misfits, and my favourite film & book is requiem for a dream. other than that my favourite authors are irvine welsh and haruki murakami, i'd love to talk about these things if anyone shares an interest in them!

I won't tell you my name. I'm a 16-year old American person who was born in Virginia and I'll be 17 on October 7th. I am a HUGE brony.

Hello! I'm Lily, I'm 13, I live in NJ, and I like jello! ^_^ I'm also always up for a good chat!

I'm SuperStar2361. Not gonna tell you my real name because too much personal info.

I'm 15, I live in the UK, and I enjoy drawing, doing stuff on the internet and playing video games.

Been playing AC since '07, possibly before then. NL was what made me LOVE the series, though.

My favourite villagers are Melba, Felicity, Alfonso, Poppy and Eugene.

I really want Happy Home Designer, Splatoon and Super Mario Maker.

...That's all I can think of.

my name is melanie, im 14, i love captain america probably more than myself, i am animal crossing trash, and i'm also captain america trash.
my favorite word is lettuce or saucy, and i have the most ignorant spanish teacher ever :)
im in choir and am surprisingly an alto instead of high soprano-- and if i run 10 meters i will probably die

(i'm going to continue so you all can get to know me XD)
i love hetalia and am probably an otaku wastebin. i have two brothers and i am pansexual
my motto is: don't be so insanye west
and i hate the word panties

moist is probably the weirdest words i know along with the word juicy
i love the hobbit and thranduil is the bae.
i wake up at 6 am every morning to play animal crossing; i enjoy drawing and i adore writing saucy fanfictions
i dont know what else to say
this is quite a thrilling thread; and i still think screepy and fungry are words-- fungry: effing hungry-- screepy: scary and creepy simultaneously
i dont care what you say about my age i will always go into that bouncy house whenever i see one

this concludes my speech
i love you all

My name is (insert whatever you want) and I'm 20. I enjoy cats and also have an obsession with bells(not the AC currency). I am also in love with the moon.

I have 2 cats. I love them though one is butt.
I can be what ever gender one wishes. But I am only attracted to males. I love boobies though.
I have an intense fear of doctors or anything related especially needles and even more so I.Vs.
I'm quite open-minded and love meeting new people.

Oh goodness I'm terrible when it comes to talking about myself, but I'll give it a shot!

Hi! My name is Bianca, I'm 24, and I'm the kind of person that plays a game for days and then suddenly stop but then goes back to it months later and repeat (ex: Animal Crossing). I love doodling, singing, writing, making crafts, cooking and baking, and helping others when it comes to positivity and self-love. Uh...I like the color green, and I adore pineapples (this has been a thing since I was in high school), I also adore ghost, collect dolls (it's a small collection atm, but it's more of the Equestria Girl dolls), and I love to make new friends! I'm terrible and starting conversations, so if you think we'd be great friends, definitely message me!

Hi! My name is Emily, just like my mayor.
-I really enjoy drawing in an anime-ish style and watching anime as well!
-I'm a girl that loves Nagisa Hazuki <3
-I used to hard-core play Pokemon but recently got out of it (I'm still getting the next game that comes out)
-I'm rather shy when meeting new people irl, but it's much easier to meet others on TBTF~
-I read books quite often

Back