Shop ღ kat's outlet store ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I never got my creepy stuff, and never got a reply back from you. Can I just cancel the order and I'll find creepy stuff from someone else who would reply back right away and doesn't give me a hard time.

please keep in mind that the creator of this thread not only has to deal with tons of requests from other users, but with her own life as well. it would be best if you could be patient and not give her a hard time by publicly calling her out in the way you did, friend.

Last edited:
please keep in mind that the creator of this thread not only has to deal with tons of requests from other users, but with her own life as well. it would be best if you could be patient and not give her a hard time by publicly calling her out in the way you did, friend.

Look I told her that "I'm ready" and she said back to me, that she only checks on here if anyone asked for deliverys and I was like what is that suppose to mean that your not going to let me know that I'm ready and it been 2 days. So really she just ignored me. And today it has been over 20 days ago when I asked for those things, so I been waiting for very long and I am patient.

Last edited:
regardless, it was immature to publicly call her out on something that she may or may not be able to control, despite wanting to fulfill everyone's requests. i understand why you would be frustrated, but having an issue with the shop's owner and deciding to be somewhat rude in public are entirely different things.

i don't really intend on arguing with you, for the sake of not cluttering the thread with meaningless banter ; i beseech you to at least keep my words of advice in mind.

that's all i want to say here. if you bother to continue this discussion, i'd rather you VM me than post here.

Last edited:
regardless, it was immature to publicly call her out on something that she may or may not be able to control, despite wanting to fulfill everyone's requests. i understand why you would be frustrated, but having an issue with the shop's owner and deciding to be somewhat rude in public are entirely different things.

i don't really intend on arguing with you, for the sake of not cluttering the thread with meaningless banter ; i beseech you to at least keep my words of advice in mind.

that's all i want to say here. if you bother to continue this discussion, i'd rather you VM me than post here.

If you don't want to fight then next time reply on my profile and not on this thread.

Last edited:
Look I told her that "I'm ready" and she said back to me, that she only checks on here if anyone asked for deliverys and I was like what is that suppose to mean that your not going to let me know that I'm ready and it been 2 days. So really she just ignored me. And today it has been over 20 days ago when I asked for those things, so I been waiting for very long and I am patient.

Actually ohkat's full reply was:
Hi! I usually only check here for orders not for pickups/deliverys. I'll be around for the next hour but please PM me when you're around.

ohkat clearly stated that she checks this thread for orders and not for pick ups/deliveries. For anyone who might not get what this means it means pick ups or deliveries are not arranged in this thread at any time. This thread is only for placing orders. ohkat also clearly asked you to PM her when you were around. Have you PM'd her as she requested? Perhaps she has been waiting for you to do so if you haven't. If you have and still haven't gotten a reply then I suggest PMing her again.

Last edited:
Actually ohkat's full reply was:

ohkat clearly stated that she checks this thread for orders and not for pick ups/deliveries. For anyone who might not get what this means it means pick ups or deliveries are not arranged in this thread at any time. This thread is only for placing orders. ohkat also clearly asked you to PM her when you were around. Have you PM'd her as she requested? Perhaps she has been waiting for you to do so if you haven't. If you have and still haven't gotten a reply then I suggest PMing her again.

I did PMed her when I was ready and that's when she said she only checks on here for deliverys.

I did PMed her when I was ready and that's when she said she only checks on here for deliverys.

Did you send her a Private Message to her Inbox or did you post a message in this thread and she replied to you here? If you sent her a Private Message (or PM) to her Inbox then I again suggest sending her another one.

Town: Clover
Mayor: Alex
Friend Code: 2191-7939-8579
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
Order: Blanca's towel, jingle's mystery bag.
TBT Total: 4

These are items that are given if the task is not completed. If they are not able to be given than that's okay. Also, let me know if this is an okay TBT total since I don't really know where these items would fall under. Thanks in advance! :)

does that mean my question isnt gonna get answered!?!?! :/ all ii want to know is about the Picasso Bundle, has anyone bought it? do you know how it works? will ii get 5 random art pieces? or do ii just list 5 pieces ii need and she will get them for me?

ii only ask bc if its 5 random pieces of her choosing, what if ii have those already and dont need them? if anyone has any idea of how this bundle works id be more than grateful for an answer!! thanks a bunch! just really curious, before ii put in my order!

Question: are the hybrids hacked
Nope! All bred legitly (and painfully might I add).
Yo I never got my creepy stuff, and never got a reply back from you. Can I just cancel the order and I'll find creepy stuff from someone else who would reply back right away and doesn't give me a hard time.
Hi! Sorry that you’re upset however I’ve tried to get in contact with you quite a few times to no avail which happens as people do have schedules and real-life matters that come up. There was no need to be rude, nor publicly try to call me out on my thread. As Valzed cleared up/stated I said I do not check this thread for pickup’s/delivery’s and I only use PM’s for such things, I never said that I only check if someone asks for a delivery- sorry if you misunderstood that. I have never intentionally ignored anyone on this site, to be fair if anything I recall sending you at least 3 PMs about getting your items and whether it be a glitch on Bell Trees Side, Mine or Yours I haven’t heard anything from you since my last message a little over a week ago (about 10 days ago). You haven’t attempted to get into contact with me to my knowledge and publicly doing this was most certainly not the way. Consider your order canceled per request but also please don’t put in another, I don’t appreciate nor really tolerate rudeness, it is uncalled for and unnecessary. I wish you luck in your search for the items you wanted.

These are items that are given if the task is not completed. If they are not able to be given than that's okay. Also, let me know if this is an okay TBT total since I don't really know where these items would fall under. Thanks in advance! :)
I have a Mystery Bag but not Blanca’s towel + it would fall in the 2 tbt area!​

- - - Post Merge - - -

does that mean my question isnt gonna get answered!?!?! :/ all ii want to know is about the Picasso Bundle, has anyone bought it? do you know how it works? will ii get 5 random art pieces? or do ii just list 5 pieces ii need and she will get them for me?

ii only ask bc if its 5 random pieces of her choosing, what if ii have those already and dont need them? if anyone has any idea of how this bundle works id be more than grateful for an answer!! thanks a bunch! just really curious, before ii put in my order!

Hiya! I've had a few people purchase it and it is only 5 random pieces if you don't specify what pieces you'd like. A lot of people enjoy the surprise, sorry for the confusion!​

Last edited:
oh sweet!! okay thanks so much.. well im not sure which ones im missing? bht ii DO KNOW which ones ii HAVE, so would you be able to choose any 5 for me of what ii dont have? or should ii try to find a list on Google or something to find out which ones im missing? just let me know and ill get right on it!! ii appreciate the reply!!

Last edited:
oh sweet!! okay thanks so much.. well im not sure which ones im missing? bht ii DO KNOW which ones ii HAVE, so would you be able to choose any 5 for me of what ii dont have? or should ii try to find a list on Google or something to find out which ones im missing? just let me know and ill get right on it!! ii appreciate the reply!!

Either way is perfectly okay with me! If you decided to do a list of what you don't have I strongly suggest using moridb.com to create it!​

I'm so sorry for confusing you, vlr0316. ohkat absolutely does answer questions in this thread. She's always willing to help another member with their order. She just doesn't arrange pick ups or deliveries in this thread. Again I'm terribly sorry for confusing you.

haii there! <(^~^<

•Town: Konoko
•Mayor: Keely
~~~~~~~~~~
•FC: 1650-7144-8757 or on sidebar.
•Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
•Order: standing tv, my melody clock, Marty's pic, sloppy chair, & gold tool set.
•Tbt all together: 14 Tbt

and tysm for doing this! c:

@ohkat oh idk how to do that, lmao ill just list what ii have, its not much anyways! thanks again ill be making a request soon

@val oh no, dont apologize! its totally fine! thanks for your help!!

Last edited:
Did you send her a Private Message to her Inbox or did you post a message in this thread and she replied to you here? If you sent her a Private Message (or PM) to her Inbox then I again suggest sending her another one.

Yes it was the only way I can talk to her, because she changed the settings on her profile about not having a visitor messages.

• Town: Kaisou
• Mayor: Hyun
• Friend Code: (in the sidebar!)
• Pickup or Delivery: Pick-up (if that's more convenient for you!)
• Order: Chai's pic, Chelsea's pic, Marty's pic, Rilla's pic, ?toile's pic, Cece's pic, Viche's pic, Dobie's pic
• TBT Total: 16 TBT

thanks in advance <3

• Town: Noirview
• Mayor: Juan
• Friend Code: 0920-4768-8886
• Pickup or Delivery: Pickup would be nice, although you can deliver
• Order: Every orderable set and the ice, mush, flower, bug and fish set. Oh, also, I want the arcade bundle and a cushion
• TBT Total: 36 (for the orderable) and like, 25 for the unorderables, and like 11 for the bundle and cushion

Last edited:
VaL
3841-0840-3859
Delivery (i can use all the visitors i can get bc im doing the TS upgrade lol)

Order: 3 Picasso Bundles!! 5tbt each

PBundle #1
1.motherly statue
2. gallant statue
3. great statue
4. mystic statue
5. basic painting

PBundle #2
1. dynamic painting
2. famous painting
3. worthy painting
4. graceful painting
5. moving painting

PBundle #3
1. nice painting
2. proper painting
3. warm painting
4. wild painting
5. (dont really need a 5th item bht ill pay the bundle anyways)

TBT Total : 15

take your time getting the order, im not in a rush, and ii understand you have alot of orders to fill!!

*and thanks to @valzed for showing me the Art link so i could find which ones im missing* :)

Last edited:
Okay then! By the way, should I take down the Blanca's towel item since you don't have it or will you get more over time? Thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back