Shop ღ kat's outlet store ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I would like to purchase the following items if possible.

• Town: Haunton
• Mayor: Angela
• Friend Code: 5198-3495-3099
• Pickup or Delivery: Delivery
• Order: Blue Balloon, Cyan Balloon, Blue Bunny Balloon, Cyan Bunny Balloon, Green Bunny Balloon, Indigo Bunny Balloon, Orange Bunny Balloon, Tweeter, Birthday Cake (x2), Birthday Hat (x2), Birthday Shades (x2)
• TBT Total: 20 TBT

I'll understand if the birthday items are either not possible or if there's only one of each. I primarily need the balloons and tweeter for my friend's birthday tomorrow and was hoping to get the birthday items to go with them. One of each I was planning for her and the others were planned for my own use. Let me know if we can work with this or if I need to cut some stuff. Thank you for your time. :)

Edit: Please disregard this. It was time sensitive and I've gotten some of the things. I'll be making a different post for different items later. My apologies if this caused any inconvenience.

Last edited:
Hello! So glad to see your shop open again!

? Town: Cutetown
? Mayor: Val
? Friend Code: Sig or Side
? Pickup or Delivery: Whichever is easiest for you c:
? Order: Minifridge (Piper?s RV or Hornsby?s RV), Panel Carpet Flooring (Piper?s RV or Cleo?s RV), Tong-and-Tray Stand (Bea?s RV), Wall-Mounted TV (Resetti?s RV), Buffet Server (DLC), Turkey (DLC), Speaker x 2 (Boris? RV), Metal Rim Table x 3 (Boris? RV, K.K.?s RV or Rover?s RV), Popcorn x 3 (Boris? RV), Theater Seat x 3(Boris? RV)
(Sorry for the big order.)
? TBT Total: 15 RV items x 2 TBT = 30 + 2 Unorderables x 2 TBT = 4 ? 34 TBT

Serious question here: are these items hacked? I am seriously thrown off by several things in the shop that point to potential hacking (seemingly unlimited supply of every item, including almost every unorderable, having every villager pic, etc.). I'm don't mean to be rude, I am genuinely curious! I just want to make sure whatever I order is safe to put in my non-hacked town! I have done trades with people who have had obviously hacked the items in the game, and I have been extremely weary, as I have yet to educate myself on whether or not they are safe to have in my game! :)

Town: Fairview

Mayor: Lexi

Friend Code: 4957-7623-0240

Pickup or Delivery: Whichever is easiest for you!

Order: Pompompurin Set, 3 wrapped clovers, Callie fashion top, Callie shoes, Callie tights, Callie pants, Callie wig, good fortune clothes and Cinnamoroll sofa if you have them!

TBT Total: 21 TBT I believe!

Last edited:
Serious question here: are these items hacked? I am seriously thrown off by several things in the shop that point to potential hacking (seemingly unlimited supply of every item, including almost every unorderable, having every villager pic, etc.). I'm don't mean to be rude, I am genuinely curious! I just want to make sure whatever I order is safe to put in my non-hacked town! I have done trades with people who have had obviously hacked the items in the game, and I have been extremely weary, as I have yet to educate myself on whether or not they are safe to have in my game! :)

No, none of these items are hacked. Hybrids are handbred which is why I don't breed personal requests as it would take an extreme amount of effort and items, bushes etc are gotten by hand also through catalogs,rvs and shops on mainstreet/the island. I often close to restock and also have 3 towns in order to be able to keep this shop low cost and be able to make it possible to get certain items + in a timelyish manner.

Last edited:
No, none of these items are hacked. Hybrids are handbred which is why I don't breed personal requests as it would take an extreme amount of effort and items, bushes etc are gotten by hand also through catalogs,rvs and shops on mainstreet/the island. I often close to restock and also have 3 towns in order to be able to keep this shop low cost and be able to make it possible to get certain items + in a timelyish manner.

Awesome! Well, you can expect to see an order from me soon! Sorry if that came off as offensive, just wanted to make sure before I ordered! :)

If you’re still doing this I’d love to put in another order!

Town Name: Moonbeam
Mayor Name: Kelly
Friend Code: 2294-4114-5982
Pickup or Delivery: delivery
TBT Amount: 10 tbt
Order: cup of tea, flower display case, glass teapot, trellis, succulent plant

Also I’d love to get a Potted palooza bundle too please! (+25 tbt)

35 tbt total!

Last edited:
hello again!
VaL
scenic painting
moody painting
wistful painting
6tbt
delivery

(only 3 ii need left to complete my museum art collection yayy)

Last edited:
? Town:FawnDen
? Mayor: Karli
? Friend Code:1263-8800-5810
? Pickup or Delivery: Whichever works best for you!
? Order: 2 orders 1 million bells
? TBT Total: 10

Thank you! ^^

? Town: Ethereal
? Mayor: Janice
? Friend Code: 3454-1877-3591
? Pickup or Delivery: Pick up!
? Order: Golden Tools Set
? TBT Total: 5

Thank you!

Edited: I found another shop for my previous items, so right now I only want the golden tools set! Thank you so much :?)

Last edited:
? Town: Cosmos
? Mayor: Mia
? Friend Code: In sidebar!
? Pickup or Delivery: pickup, if possible
? Order: 2x nature bundle #1
? TBT Total: 40tbt
thank you so much in advance

glad you're back Kat!

? Town: Atlantis
? Mayor: ned
? Friend Code: side bar
? Pickup or Delivery: pick up please ^^
? Order: Rice cooker, Fedora chair, School shoes, Hibiscus ( from Tree Day)
? TBT Total: 5 TBT
thanks alot!

? Town: Ethereal
? Mayor: Dimi
? Friend Code: We've already added eachother~
? Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
? Order: golden tool set, Nature Bundle #1, cabin set, fireplace, rocking chair
? TBT Total: 29

• Town: Tsuki
• Mayor: Ami
• Friend Code: 3239-5401-5170
• Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
• Order: Maple’s Pic, Etoile’s Pic, Bunny p. balloon, Streetpass bundle
• TBT Total: 13

Last edited:
VaL
order: lovely phone, chinese zodiac set
delivery

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure if its an orderable/non-orderable so lmk the tbt price when youre able to :) thnx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back