• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Go Fish! - Results Out! (Melon Ballers Cabin)

This is my current high score
A8C93B50-7C7F-4E3F-A919-8CEE86CDF4C9.png

1629772510631.png

Ok! So my score might seem high, but it's because I discovered a little secret! 🧐

Click the little icon in the bottom right before you start the game!

View attachment 394832
Did a little better. @Flyffel I wouldn't know, but using a keyboard is pretty hard.

A lot of the mod heads kept wanting to pop up at the edge/end of the game's border. I'm surprised I got as many points as I did since I was sure I was going to hit the barrier all the time.

Hi, you posted when the daily drawing was not open yet (from 7 PM EDT to 5 PM EDT). Can you please resubmit your entry for today? Thanks!

Each raffle will guarantee a prize from the prize table. Raffle results will not be revealed daily, but will be shared before the end of Ocean week.

So I just want to confirm that we get a guarantee of 7 prizes? So there's 7 chances at an oarfish piece?

Yes, if you enter once per day you are guaranteed a prize each day and have 7 chances at an oarfish piece.

This is my current high scoreView attachment 394870

Hi, please only submit one entry/post a day.

Back