[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

Thanks for making this guide it really helps me cycle a lot faster. When I started cycling to get all cat villagers I was going 1 day at a time then I found your guide and startted to use it and it really helpe a lot.

Thanks for making this guide it really helps me cycle a lot faster. When I started cycling to get all cat villagers I was going 1 day at a time then I found your guide and startted to use it and it really helpe a lot.
im really glad it helped you! c:​

I think I'm gonna bite the bullet and get another copy to start up my cycling thread

I've tried making a cycling town but it never ends up sticking with me xD I usually will just send off random villagers I have moving who I no longer want from my regular towns.

I've tried making a cycling town but it never ends up sticking with me xD I usually will just send off random villagers I have moving who I no longer want from my regular towns.
yeah, cycling does take a little bit of commitment, lol!​

Question: I have 10 villagers in my cycle town and I found the villager moving date do I still do your steps?
yep c: once you begin cycling, the number should even itself out so you're constantly moving back and forth from nine. if anything goes wrong, let me know!​

yep c: once you begin cycling, the number should even itself out so you're constantly moving back and forth from nine. if anything goes wrong, let me know!​

Okay I asked because you would have to move out 2 villagers just to get a Random move in. Thanks for answering.

Okay I asked because you would have to move out 2 villagers just to get a Random move in. Thanks for answering.
as far as i know, everything should go normally, the only difference being you won't get a random move-in on the first cycle, since you'd already be at nine villagers. & you're welcome!​

Back