[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

questionn~ have you ever cycled from any resident that wasn't your mayor?
I want to cycle my old town, but my mayor's house is just way too far from the train station and camp. so if I were to build a house closeby those two locations, I can do the same "foolproof method" from the new character I'm assuming/hoping? :c

questionn~ have you ever cycled from any resident that wasn't your mayor?
I want to cycle my old town, but my mayor's house is just way too far from the train station and camp. so if I were to build a house closeby those two locations, I can do the same "foolproof method" from the new character I'm assuming/hoping? :c
honestly, I have no idea if that'd work. I never even made side characters in my cycling towns so I wouldn't know, however, I'm not sure if you'd get that same notification from Isabelle on a day someone's moving out. ya know that whole "so and so is moving tomorrow, as mayor it might be good to go say goodbye". since you wouldn't be playing on your mayor, I'm not sure if she'd even notify that character at all. that doesn't necessarily mean no one will move, but I'm really not sure how it would play out. worth a shot though! :') let me know how it goes if you do decide to do it.​

honestly, I have no idea if that'd work. I never even made side characters in my cycling towns so I wouldn't know, however, I'm not sure if you'd get that same notification from Isabelle on a day someone's moving out. ya know that whole "so and so is moving tomorrow, as mayor it might be good to go say goodbye". since you wouldn't be playing on your mayor, I'm not sure if she'd even notify that character at all. that doesn't necessarily mean no one will move, but I'm really not sure how it would play out. worth a shot though! :') let me know how it goes if you do decide to do it.​

tested it out! it works, yay~ Isabelle just says the same thing basically minus "as the mayor" part. c:

Back