[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

Hey Crash,

Quick question for you: Will a sick villager prevent someone from (trying) to move out?

I feel like every time someone is sick, I don't get any pings from someone saying they're moving out, but yet I could've sworn it happened once.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Crash,

Quick question for you: Will a sick villager prevent someone from (trying) to move out?

I feel like every time someone is sick, I don't get any pings from someone saying they're moving out, but yet I could've sworn it happened once.

Thanks in advance!
nope! villagers can still ping and move out if another villager is sick. :)

Oh, wow, this is really helpful! I've been thinking about starting a cycling town in the future, so I've been trying to gather info on cycling, and you're guide really clarified a lot! Thank you for making this! c:

Oh, wow, this is really helpful! I've been thinking about starting a cycling town in the future, so I've been trying to gather info on cycling, and you're guide really clarified a lot! Thank you for making this! c:
thanks for the kind words! :) glad i could help!​

Bump!

Thank you for the guide! Im going to begin cycling to sell/giveaway villagers and will be using this for help c;

This is the most amazing guide ever......first time cycling, been doing it for about 2 hours now, no issues....everything working just as described. Very easy to understand and VERY easy to follow.....Thank you Crash, you are a unsung hero or this board!!!!!

Bump!

Thank you for the guide! Im going to begin cycling to sell/giveaway villagers and will be using this for help c;
This is the most amazing guide ever......first time cycling, been doing it for about 2 hours now, no issues....everything working just as described. Very easy to understand and VERY easy to follow.....Thank you Crash, you are a unsung hero or this board!!!!!
Bump! Thanks so much for this guide! :)
thank you all very much! :')​

This seems like a pretty good idea, adn I've been looking into buying another version of AC:NL as a cycling town, but had thought it'd be too tedious. But now I have a new found source of money which I have to spend, so i think i will get an extra version and do a cycling town, though depends how much i can get a copy of the game for.

One question will a villager go to box in their birthday?
i'm honestly not sure about this one, but i'd imagine yes, probably. i don't know this for sure, so let me know if anyone does!​

This seems like a pretty good idea, adn I've been looking into buying another version of AC:NL as a cycling town, but had thought it'd be too tedious. But now I have a new found source of money which I have to spend, so i think i will get an extra version and do a cycling town, though depends how much i can get a copy of the game for.
good luck! c:​

Last edited:
Back