[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

question for youuu crash

so i've never left my game open when i had a villager in boxes
but i did just now and it went to the next date so i lost melba
this means that i cant jump back a year + 5 days then jump forward a year right?
do i just jump a year? x_x

question for youuu crash

so i've never left my game open when i had a villager in boxes
but i did just now and it went to the next date so i lost melba
this means that i cant jump back a year + 5 days then jump forward a year right?
do i just jump a year? x_x
usually this means you'll need to TT indefinitely until you've got another mover, it's essentially like you've TT'd to the wrong date D:​

usually this means you'll need to TT indefinitely until you've got another mover, it's essentially like you've TT'd to the wrong date D:​

eh i just said **** it, since my town was full of tier 6's anyways, and went with the foolproof method. on my boxes day i was expecting isabelle to not tell me anything, but she told me someone was leaving o_O
don't know how/why it worked really lol.

eh i just said **** it, since my town was full of tier 6's anyways, and went with the foolproof method. on my boxes day i was expecting isabelle to not tell me anything, but she told me someone was leaving o_O
don't know how/why it worked really lol.
thats awesome tho! maybe you can still do the foolproof method of a certain amount of time has passed. I've only TT'd wrong a few times so I usually just either wait or reset lol.​

I just realised I have a different method to everybody else..
I TT a year, then another year, then 5 days.

I just realised I have a different method to everybody else..
I TT a year, then another year, then 5 days.
thats actually the original foolproof method :) the one I use and elaborated on in this guide is just a simpler version of it that doesn't require going years and years into the future.​

Back