[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

It's fine, I'll just tap it from the post. :)

And I should've tried that first...I just read it somewhere. I was just about to (Pekoe decided to wear my brick designs and she looks like she's camouflaging), but now I think I'll just wait for her to get a gift.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After all, I don't want Pekoe wearing a gym shirt.
lol, i can't imagine her wearing a brick design. the gym shirts are awful, but giving shirts as a gift seems to have a pretty good success rate, so hopefully it'll work on your first try!

Is it possible for 2 villagers to become anchored to a cycling town?
yup. unfortunately it seems like there's no limit on how many villagers can get anchored to your town, but changing the boxes day always does seem to help with at least one of them.

This was very helpful thank you!
you're welcome & good luck cycling! :)

Ahhhh, this was SO helpful, thank you so much for this! I'm excited to start cycling soon =)

That's awesome thank you for the guide! I'm using this method also for my cycling town :)

Is it better to post all villagers to cycling threads or only ones that are being looked/lurker for & more popular?
Also how long should villagers be available before I void them?

Is it better to post all villagers to cycling threads or only ones that are being looked/lurker for & more popular?
Also how long should villagers be available before I void them?
that's really up to you - if you feel like it'll be worth it to post all villagers and not autovoid, go right ahead. I don't autovoid at all anymore, but I used to void at my discretion based on whether or not I thought they had any chance of being adopted.
I leave each villager up for a minimum of two hours before voiding, but I almost always end up leaving them up longer due to work or whatever else that keeps me busy. again, it's best to make that decision based on either the popularity of the villager or how much time you actually have before you'll be unable to cycle/trade. c:

that's really up to you - if you feel like it'll be worth it to post all villagers and not autovoid, go right ahead. I don't autovoid at all anymore, but I used to void at my discretion based on whether or not I thought they had any chance of being adopted.
I leave each villager up for a minimum of two hours before voiding, but I almost always end up leaving them up longer due to work or whatever else that keeps me busy. again, it's best to make that decision based on either the popularity of the villager or how much time you actually have before you'll be unable to cycle/trade. c:
Okay. Thank you.

What happened to my cycle?

I was doing it right but when one was supposed to be in a box there wasn't

Mine are April 3 and 8
After the last one was in 8 I time travel back to April 3,2016
Then April 3,2015
Then back to April 3 2016 ( got a animal from campsite)
April 8 2016 and no one was on boxes?

What happened to my cycle?

I was doing it right but when one was supposed to be in a box there wasn't

Mine are April 3 and 8
After the last one was in 8 I time travel back to April 3,2016
Then April 3,2015
Then back to April 3 2016 ( got a animal from campsite)
April 8 2016 and no one was on boxes?
hmm, i think i know what went wrong.
if your boxes day is april 8 2016, you should've gone from april 8, 2016 > april 3, 2015 > april 3, 2016 > and then back to april 8, 2016. you originally TT'd only the five days back, when you should've gone a year and five days back. and then after that, you TT'd an extra time (i think to get the villager from the campsite to move in?) and i think that messed everything up too.

basically, you went from april 8, 2016 > april 3, 2016 > april 3, 2015 > april 3, 2016 > april 8 2016. you TT'd too many times, unfortunately. even if you're moving in a villager from the campsite, you don't need to TT any more than usual; the villager will move in at some point no matter what. you should only be TT'ing/loading the game three times total before a new villager should be in boxes. good luck with everything, it shouldn't take you too long to get back into regular cycling :)

That odd because I always done it like that and it work
:/ but these time nope

-sigh- time to make it new again -.-

Back