[Guide] Cycling & Cycling Towns ➝ (UPDATED 12/6/16)

Thanks for explaining it :D

But I'm almost certain that I TTed backwards to 6:01am, and my villager was still voided...
you're welcome :>
but the only way that could've happened is if they had already been voided. like, say you'd TT'd back to 6am and then went to bed, woke up, went on with your day. you realized too late that you hadn't wound the clocks back again in time, so it's now past 6am the day after a villager is in boxes. once that's happened, they're voided, and no amount of TT'ing backwards is going to change that. I think that may be what happened to you, unfortunately :c​

Last edited:
you're welcome :>
but the only way that could've happened is if they had already been voided. like, say you'd TT'd back to 6am and then went to bed, woke up, went on with your day. you realized too late that you hadn't wound the clocks back again in time, so it's now past 6am the day after a villager is in boxes. once that's happened, they're voided, and no amount of TT'ing backwards is going to change that. I think that may be what happened to you, unfortunately :c​

I don't even know what I did xD
And it honestly doesn't matter, I was going to void them anyway haha

Thank you again, I appreciate you explaining it in more depth, just for my dumbass-self xD

I don't even know what I did xD
And it honestly doesn't matter, I was going to void them anyway haha

Thank you again, I appreciate you explaining it in more depth, just for my dumbass-self xD
it's completely fine, and i don't blame you for being confused at all. it's a lot of information to take in at once! ;v;​

added a new section on cycling thread layouts -- thanks to p e p p e r for letting me use her thread as a reference!
as always, if you have any questions or recommendations for sections i should add, let me know! c:​

Back