• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Gyroids! {Seeking the last 3!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swablu

Overcome the World
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3921-7784-9202
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
99% (200) +
I've been completely attached to Coco in one day and I wanted to finish my Gyroid room in mind of my sweetie, Coco. tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow.gif

2.gif2.gif

Im missing these Gyroids;

MEGAS
-------------------------
- Mega Bowoid
- Mega Lullaboid

- Mega Timpanoid X In trade

TALL
-----------------------------
- Tall Strumoid
- Tall Warbloid X In trade

REGULAR
------------------------------
- Rythemtoid X In trade
-

MINI
------------------------------
- Mini Harmonoid X In trade
- Mini Rustoid X In trade
- Mini Warboid

2.gif2.gif

Completed Gyroid Sets:

- Alloids 3/3
- Bovoids 2/2
- Bowoids 3/4, missing mega
- Buzzoids 4/4
- Clankoids, 4/4
- Croakoids, 4/4
- Dekkoids, 3/3
- Dingloids, 6/6
- Dinkoids, 2/2
- Droploid, 1/1
- Echoids, 3/3
- Fizzoids, 2/2
- Freakoids, 3/3
- Gargloids, 3/3
- Gongoid, 3/4, missing gongoid
- Harmonoid, 3/4, missing mini

- Howloids, 3/3
- Lamentoids, 4/4
- Lullaboid, 3/4, missing mega
- Metatoids, 2/2
- Nebuloids, 6/6
- Oboids, 3/3
- Oombloid, 4/4
- Percoloids, 2/2
- Plinkoids, 3/3
- Poltergoids, 4/4
- Puffoids, 3/3
- Quazoids, 5/5
- Rustoids, 2/3, X in trade
- Rythmoids, 1/2, X in trade

- Sproids, 4/4
- Spuntoids, 4/4
- Squechoids, 3/3
- Strumboids, 3/4, missing tall
- Timpanoids, 3/4, X in trade
- Tootoids, 3/3
- Warbloids, 1/3, missing tall and mini

2.gif2.gif
Click here to see pictures

Last edited:
Well, If I come across them, they're yours for free. I don't like gyroids all that much so

There was a huge storm in my town the other day, so I'll keep a look out for any gyroids when I play today! :)

I have A TON of gyroids in my museum display. LMK if you're still interested in buying them

Well, If I come across them, they're yours for free. I don't like gyroids all that much so

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have A TON of gyroids in my museum display. LMK if you're still interested in buying them

ill PM you right away c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

There was a huge storm in my town the other day, so I'll keep a look out for any gyroids when I play today! :)

Thank you! Its actually raining in my town so hopefully ill find a few more

What's your offer for mini dinkoid, mini puffoid, mini alloid and plinkoid?

I have 1.5- 2 rooms full of gyroids in my museum. I've got no idea which ones are in there - if you want to come and have a look you're more than welcome. Any that you fancy are yours for free! Let me know if you want to pop over at any time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: I've checked my inventory and most are in there so they should be in the museum somewhere!

I have 1.5- 2 rooms full of gyroids in my museum. I've got no idea which ones are in there - if you want to come and have a look you're more than welcome. Any that you fancy are yours for free! Let me know if you want to pop over at any time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: I've checked my inventory and most are in there so they should be in the museum somewhere!

Oh jeez that would be great but I have a few trades before your post so ill message you when im finish ouo

I've got a ton of gyroids... I just need to go through and organize them all. D: I'll let you know if I run across any duplicates.

Ok. I wont be around for too much longer tonight but will definitely be around tomorrow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back