Giveaway Happy October/Halloween [Winners Announced: Thank You for the Support!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My least favorite thing about autumn is the changing of the weather

October 2: Question: What's your least favorite thing about Autumn?
because coffee shops, restaurant, bakeries, etc, start doing pumpkin spice everything....
blah i hate pumpkin

Last edited:
My least favorite thing about autumn is raking leaves :( they're so pretty on the trees but raking...ew

HUMIDITY. I like the changing of the weather, but I can't stand humidity. ;;

Least Favorite thing about Autmm probably is school because I hate school even more during that time.

My least favorite thing about autumn is the mess the rain leaves on the streets: mud, leaves, dirt....

My least favourite thing about Autumn is that I never know what the weather is gonna do... rain... sun. I NEVER KNOW

i don't know whether to wear a sweatshirt or not

About the time you head in back to school... ugh

What's your least favorite thing about Autumn?
Yard work, It's a shame to see all the flowers I planted die, plus I hate raking leaves.

I dislike that it starts getting dark in the evening much earlier, and I dislike when shops start advertising Christmas stuff. It feels way too early to me!

What's your least favorite thing about Autumn?

I hate how all of the illness gets to everyone!

My least favorite thing about Autumn is the abundance of leaves I have to clean up when I do yard work I mean yeah they're pretty and all but there is so many to mow up with the lawn mower and it doesn't help that my two neighbors have big a$$ trees lol.

I actually don't have a least favorite thing. lol. :p

Illness.

I don't really have a least favorite thing about autumn. It's one of my favorite seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back