• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Harvey’s Feast

2C80C22B-B715-4552-9503-FFE70D5D0D08.jpeg

say your goodbyes
648C2EBD-A475-4F6A-8D72-019E1D4488D0.jpeg

91JXTyO.jpg

gSKtoZV.jpg

So this one is a bit of an experimental concept so stick with me!
I set Bob and Punchy up for a romantic winter feast in the city. I wanted to create an upscale seafood restaurant that was decorated for winter... the only dish I could make was seaweed soup lol. It's an appetizer!

I based this one off something that I used to do with my reenactment group every year during this time. We would do one last reenactment around mid-December. Since it was close to Christmas we would prepare nice meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Normally we have really bland and dull meals throughout the reenactment to keep in period-style and the such.

But we bend the rules so we can have pancakes on an open fire, a very nice cream of whatever soup for lunch, and dinner is a full course meal like mashed potatoes, corn, turkey ect. I always looked forward to that time, but since this pandemic hit reenactments are a thing of the past and we haven't done this in 3 years.

But I hope one day we can get back to doing this small tradition. We also exchange really cheap gifts, like no more than $5 and we handpick someone's name from a basket the previous event so we just buy for one. It's usually something like food, a nice ornament or whatever. I always liked getting food though.

Pancakes on an open fire.
Yes.jpg

Name.jpg

Back