• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Help! Need Opinions on Town~! (designs and placements)

lPeachy

The Cutest AC Fiend
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ok!
So I reset my town about a year ago and put minimal work into it before setting my town down for just about a year.
I'm basically starting fresh, aside from my nearly complete Mayors house (which I l.o.v.e)
&I just have too many ideas to get straight on my own.

That's where you guys come in!

I'm debating on where to place my 3 other characters + what I want their homes to serve as in my town.
I have names lined up as well but not sure who should be in charge of what!

Anyways here's the jist of my current ideas, please please please throw your input in on anything!

This is L?RIEN
That dumb house smack in front of my bridge is Lilly, she's in boxes so no biggie there.
Lorien town map.jpg

My 3 other characters will be:
Emi & Fei (Sisters)
Quinn - Male

Their houses will need to be one of these:
Restaurant/Bakery
University
Hotel

WHO should be in charge of what business & Where the heck should they go??

Hotel
I've been thinking hotel should be beachfront where the 2 south houses are, with beach pwps surrounding it and the lighthouse on the cliff to the right w/connecting paths and such.

Bakery
I have no real idea. I have paths connecting my "downtown" area to the west bridge, I think it'd be good around there as part of downtown? like somewhere below my train station? Idk.

University
thinking it'll go in the nook in my river (below the train station, not where lilly is), below the random house right there, with benches, lights, and maybe the clock pwp's?
There's a good amount of space there but not sure if it'll be enough in the end.

Thoughts?? Please help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also will need help deciding how the actual house interiors are to be set up but that'll be a whole nother novel of a topic for another day /sweats

Last edited:
Okay, here comes my opinion....

I'd put Fei in the bakery and then Emi in the University. The male will host the hotel :)
Idk there is really not a specific reasoning for this choice, I just thought the name 'Emi' fitted the University the best somehow! So I'd for sure put Emi in the Uni, but I think it's reasonable to switch Fei and the male :)

Good luck!

Okay, here comes my opinion....

I'd put Fei in the bakery and then Emi in the University. The male will host the hotel :)
Idk there is really not a specific reasoning for this choice, I just thought the name 'Emi' fitted the University the best somehow! So I'd for sure put Emi in the Uni, but I think it's reasonable to switch Fei and the male :)

Good luck!

Thank you~! I was thinking something similar.

&I guess my placements are good since no one has anything to say about it :blush:

Back