• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Here's a good one: How do you take your coffee?

I enjoy the strong taste of pure black coffee. If I'm going to put cream/sugar in it, I'd prefer to have a soda or something else sweet.

I'm not a fan of the coffee taste. Everyone at my college thinks I'm weird for not drinking it for some reason. The only thing I can KINDA deal with is frappuccinos but that's it.

I don't drink coffee very often, but usually when I do I take it black. I prefer it with just a spoonful of sugar, but then I drink too much and don't feel well.

I take my coffee from the one and only
AzOlMrV.png

I haven't tried it. I don't think I ever will, alot of people seem to think its disgusting.

Coffee smells so good...but I can't drink it.
One reason is because I don't like the after taste, and but the main reason is because I'm really sensitive to caffeine and I feel really dizzy/get headaches after drinking it. :c

rofl the title reminded me of hot coffee from gta: san andre.....never mind that!

Anything as long as it's not straight. I just can't enjoy it straight, anything else is fine tho

I prefer iced coffee, it has to be strong with only a bit of milk. Other than that I love mocha, iced or hot.
I don't like having too much milk in my coffee, same with sugar.

Most of the time I prefer dark, strong coffee, w/ a decent amount of of creamer and sugar, sometimes a little bit of milk too. For ceamer it's usually a mix of powdered and liquid, unless I have milk w/ it. In any case it's not too much or too little of all those ingredients, it has to have a good balance. For the record I hate lighter coffees, never cared for them. FRENCH ROAST FTW!!!

I like my coffee how I like my men. I don't.
Nah, but seriously, I don't enjoy coffee but that's mainly because I don't like hot drinks. Before anyone suggests me making mine cold - I find cold coffee tastes very weird but I can drink it. I however do like coffee flavoured things, like ice cream.

I've started taking a liking to Vietnamese Iced Coffee. On any other day though, I take my coffee with one cream, one sugar. I don't actually know how much sugar or cream is added - that's just how I order my coffee from Tim Hortons.

I only drink Frappucinos. :) I find coffee to be too distasteful for me.

Last edited:
Back