• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Here's a good one: How do you take your coffee?

Yeah, most of these are really good.

I have to drink Espresso before school, concerts, etc., because otherwise I'm too anxious to function.

(It gives me "Over-Falsity of Confidence" without "Giggs" and "Tripping Major Ballsack," lol.)

I use vanilla creamer and sugar. A looooot of each, too. I don't care about the coffee brand much. I also love iced coffee.

When the holidays come around, stores get a lot of fancy creamers. I want to try some of them later this year.

Lots of sugar and creamer. I love those International Delight ones you can get with amazing flavours. Right now southern butter pecan is my favourite.

I've been trying to cut down on coffee though because I keep getting cavities even though I'm pretty hardcore on taking care of my teeth. My dentist told me it's most likely diet-related, aka no more cups of sugary goodness every morning. :c

Just a spoonful of sugar in mine. My mom drinks it black though ew..

When I have coffee I have to have quite a bit of milk and three sugars. I don't understand how people can drink it black.

Varies, sometimes I like a white choc mocha, sometimes a latte but most of the time I like a flat white.

I always take mine with sugar.

(I've had barista training so ik how to make my own coffeeeeeeeeeeeees yo)

Last edited:
With a splash of pigeon milk ;)

Just kidding, I don't like coffee unless it's like white chocolate mocha frap. Only if someone else is buying it for me though... My choice of caffeine is tea, either earl grey, green tea, or sweet tea

I enjoy my dutch bros carmelizers. for all you non west coasters, thats essentially a mocha blended with coffee. i prefer mine with extra sweetener and iced, but in a frap isnt bad either

ive grown to be addicted to coffee pretty much. i feel terrible if i dont have it its pretty bad actually lmao save me

hmm but i just sorta put those lil cuppie thingys (i like the donut-shop coffee the most) in the lil cuppie thing contraption and then put a packet of stevia in there. then a splash of almond milk <:

Last edited:
i dont drink coffee, but i do really like the taste. When i used to drink it, i could drink it black or with milk and splenda, but my favourite was the flavoured keurig cups with caramel or vanilla syrup from starbucks.

I drink it cold usually iced with a ton of milk and sugar, or a ton of sweetened flavored creamer. Like sickly sweet. If I drink it warm it makes me more sleepy. =[ I do really like blended espresso drinks too, usually very sweet too. When I was a barista I never made stuff the way we were supposed to, I would just add like twice the sugary stuff or mix tons of flavors. =D

i cant have coffee without an insane amount of cream or sugar in it, drinking it black makes me wanna puke. i absolutely love the smell. my favourite coffee that i make at home is folgers vanilla biscotti in a keurig with hersheys chocolate and caramel creamer.
i prefer cafe mocha, frappes or vanilla cappuccino though. i usually get those if i'm at places like bigby or starbucks (not a huge fan of starbucks though) but if im at home i make coffee

Not at all. I don't really like to drink it.

But there is this caramel thing at Dutch Bros. that's pretty damn sweet.

Last edited:
Back