• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks, Kain! I could definitely say the same to you ;-]

---

@MayorEvvie;

Payment received!
I think text can look a bit weird on mobile device wallpapers, so I have two versions again. The first one has text, while the second one does not.
TOrN9wa.png
wkGZixO.png

If you happen to need a higher resolution, just let me know :-]

quick update!

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots are available! As always, don't hesitate to request something if you want it.

REQUESTS STATUS

@Alvery; after posting this, I'll be starting on your wallpaper! Fortunately I have an idea of how I want the final outcome to look, so I'll have it completed later today or tomorrow :-]

I may have asked this already or I may have not.
Also I'm sorry if this an annoying question but what program do you use? ^.^

^ Ah no, that's not annoying. You haven't asked me this before, either.
So to answer your question, I use Photoshop CS6 Extended to make all of my stuff :-]

I used to use GIMP, but I haven't in three years, haha. PS is definitely the best for any graphic-making, especially if you're interested in using GIFs.

Back again :p
DECORATIVE TEXT
MAIN TEXT: The Petal Shoppe
OTHER TEXT: -
FONT(S): I accidentally circled 4.. so can forget top left one.. Just whichever looks best. Thought it'd be nice to have a fancy font.
TEXT EFFECT(S): None
IMAGE(S):
kXZsFMz.png

EXTRA COMMENTS: I'd like the text to flow along/over the petals that she's blowing away.

Thank you :3 lemme know if you need to know anything else ~

^ Always nice to see a returning customer ;-]

Accepted! I'll put you on the waiting list right away, Kain.
I'll use whatever font ends up looking the best, though I might mix and match.. we'll see. I can guarantee that there will be multiple versions, haha.

But before I start, what do you want me to do about the pink background? Would you like it to be removed/rendered (while keeping the signature) or would you like me to keep it?

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@Alvery; only coloring is left for me to do- I'll have it out in a few hours at most

Sorry for the late reply! :p I've been a bit busy with exams ;v;

MayorEvvie did ask for a phone wallpaper earlier but that's only a slight editing job on my part, so the wallpaper slot is still available :-]
So, accepted! I'll be putting you on the waiting list asap.

I'll use both of those images, but since you said "maybe" for the 2nd one I'll have two versions made for you - 1 with just the main image and then 1 with the main image + the smaller image c:
Ahh that's a really nice character design btw... I'm honestly amazed at how many people have cute OCs here haha. If she is an OC of yours, that is xD;;
Thank you! Also, sorry about you having to make two versions... xP
And thank you again! :D Yep, that is my OC~ And yeah, it's really amazing how people can come up with such cool OCs (☆_☆)

I'll use whatever font ends up looking the best, though I might mix and match.. we'll see. I can guarantee that there will be multiple versions, haha.

But before I start, what do you want me to do about the pink background? Would you like it to be removed/rendered (while keeping the signature) or would you like me to keep it?

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@Alvery; only coloring is left for me to do- I'll have it out in a few hours at most
Ahh, I'm looking forward to it c: Thanks again!

Sounds good, ty! :D
Keeping it is fine ^^ This is just a special one I'll be making for the shop keeper at the art event. She's always very nice to me, so I wanted to make a special sticker for her and her shop :3

Though, if you're good at this sort of thing, once added, could add a white outline around it? Not necessary if it's difficult to do. Just hand-drawn outlines aren't always the neatest :p
Would be something to this effect, but reversed colors - meep

** Also, can removed signature. I forgot I wasn't gonna include it in stickers :p

Last edited:
to order more gfx or to not order more..

Always your choice, there's no peer pressure here :p

Sorry for the late reply! :p I've been a bit busy with exams ;v;

Thank you! Also, sorry about you having to make two versions... xP
And thank you again! :D Yep, that is my OC~ And yeah, it's really amazing how people can come up with such cool OCs (☆_☆)

Ahh, I'm looking forward to it c: Thanks again!

No problem! I totally understand; I'm getting a bit bogged down with studying too x_x
And lol it's no trouble, all I need to do is save the finished product, then hide a few layers, and save it again for the second version. It's no big deal! I usually like providing customers with two versions anyway, haha.

Sounds good, ty! :D
Keeping it is fine ^^ This is just a special one I'll be making for the shop keeper at the art event. She's always very nice to me, so I wanted to make a special sticker for her and her shop :3

Though, if you're good at this sort of thing, once added, could add a white outline around it? Not necessary if it's difficult to do. Just hand-drawn outlines aren't always the neatest :p
Would be something to this effect, but reversed colors - meep

Ah, that's sweet! I hope these stickers turn out great as well ;-]
And sure, I can add an outline around the girl and flowers. Unless you want the outline just around the girl?
But yeah, it's not too difficult to do at all, so consider it done :-]

Also, I looked at the image link and you said "reversed colors", what exactly do you mean by that? x_x
You mean use a pink outline instead of a white outline, since there's a white outline in the picture...?
I'm asking a lot of questions because I want to be sure before doing something, lmao.

@Alvery;

(Click on the thumbnails to view full-size)

Your OC's holding an umbrella, so my first instinct was to go with a rain theme. That ended up with me throwing in some extra stuff (such as trees) to take up space, haha. Hope you like it!
The first version has both of the provided images, while the second version only has the main image.

I'd say the price range for this wallpaper is between 170-180TBT, so feel free to transfer over any amount of TBT within that range as you see fit.
If you happen to be unsatisfied with anything, just let me know; any changes/re-dos done past this point are free of charge :-]

^ No need for a reservation, it's already open haha. I just haven't gotten around to updating the waiting list, my bad x_x

Ah, that's sweet! I hope these stickers turn out great as well ;-]
And sure, I can add an outline around the girl and flowers. Unless you want the outline just around the girl?
But yeah, it's not too difficult to do at all, so consider it done :-]

Also, I looked at the image link and you said "reversed colors", what exactly do you mean by that? x_x
You mean use a pink outline instead of a white outline, since there's a white outline in the picture...?
I'm asking a lot of questions because I want to be sure before doing something, lmao.

Thank you! ^^
All of it, like the pic with the white outline (I know it's not technically an actual outline, but it gives that extra inch of an outline, which is what I mean)
Like.. for the one I want you to use, the white on the example pic would be the pink on my order's pic, and the pink on the example would be white on order... Sorry if that's confusing.. if I make weird, almost no sense I can just do it myself.. Art is hard to explain sometimes... lol

^ Oh, so you want a pink outline on top of a white or transparent background for the final product? If so, I'll see what I can do :-]
I'll get to work now, so it'll be out by tomorrow morning.

Also, even if I already have it finished, I can easily change colors if it turns out that you wanted white for the outline and pink for the background color.

EDIT: Here's what the outline looks like at the moment:

Right now I have it at 10px, but I can go larger/smaller :-]
(I can also change the color to something other than pink, as I mentioned before, lol.)

EDIT#2: I COULD ALSO DO A DOUBLE OUTLINE, if you're interested! I tried it just now with pink & black and it looked pretty cool.

So I can stick with one stroke or add two, whichever you prefer :-]

Oh and btw some parts of the outline look a bit wobbly atm but I'll clean that up once I get a final reply from you, haha.

Last edited:
^ Oh, so you want a pink outline on top of a white or transparent background for the final product? If so, I'll see what I can do :-]
I'll get to work now, so it'll be out by tomorrow morning.

Also, even if I already have it finished, I can easily change colors if it turns out that you wanted white for the outline and pink for the background color.

EDIT: Here's what the outline looks like at the moment:

Right now I have it at 10px, but I can go larger/smaller :-]
(I can also change the color to something other than pink, as I mentioned before, lol.)

EDIT#2: I COULD ALSO DO A DOUBLE OUTLINE, if you're interested! I tried it just now with pink & black and it looked pretty cool.

So I can stick with one stroke or add two, whichever you prefer :-]

Oh and btw some parts of the outline look a bit wobbly atm but I'll clean that up once I get a final reply from you, haha.

Ah, sorry for being delayed!
It wasn't really what I meant, but I kinda really like that xD
The double is cool too, though could you see what it looks like with white instead of black? If looks dumb, single would be fine ^^
Though, when adding the text could you outline it as well? O .o

^ Alright, I'll do a double with pink on the inside and white on the outside. I'll save it if it looks nice! If not, I'll just keep the single pink outline :-]
Also, I already had the text outlined actually; I just hid the text so that you could see the main image outline better, haha.

Ah, is it fine if the background stays transparent btw? Or would you like to keep the pink background?

Last edited:
^ Alright, I'll do a double with pink on the inside and white on the outside. I'll save it if it looks nice! If not, I'll just keep the single pink outline :-]
Also, I already had the text outlined actually; I just hid the text so that you could see the main image outline better, haha.

Ah, is it fine if the background stays transparent btw? Or would you like to keep the pink background?

Transparent should be fine :3
And gotcha :p

@KainAronoele;

Decided to post before payment! The cost for this would be 50TBT.
But yeah, I've got two versions for now, with a pink and white double outline:
(Click on the images to see them on a black webpage, to see the white outline better)

font Lavanderia

font Antrokas

I think pink and black looked better, since that was bolder, but it's up to you :p
If it turns out that you don't like the pink and white, I can switch over to just a solid pink outline with a click of a button; no biggie :-]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back