• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're Awesome! TY!

oh my goshhh I love them!! Q____Q <3333
you caught my OC right too, he likes adventures haha ` 7 `)b
sending tbt your way now!! \ ^ o ^ /

Glad you guys like your graphics! \o/
And @Jint, I kind of had a feeling he would be adventure-loving ;-]
Thanks for the tip, by the way! Definitely appreciated c:

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available! Feel free to request something if you want it; wallpapers cannot be requested at this time, however.

REQUESTS STATUS
@MayorEvvie; I expect to get your wallpaper done by Tuesday/Wednesday, depends how big my workload is next week x_x

Glad you guys like your graphics! \o/
And @Jint, I kind of had a feeling he would be adventure-loving ;-]
Thanks for the tip, by the way! Definitely appreciated c:

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available! Feel free to request something if you want it; wallpapers cannot be requested at this time, however.

REQUESTS STATUS
@MayorEvvie; I expect to get your wallpaper done by Tuesday/Wednesday, depends how big my workload is next week x_x

Awesome, but don't overwork yourself!

^ Haha no need to worry, wallpapers aren't that stressful or anything. I'm always on top of my schedule, I promise :p
They're kind of relaxing to make, actually... which sounds a bit weird :-/
Really looking forward to working with Ene, though ;-]

^ Haha no need to worry, wallpapers aren't that stressful or anything. I'm always on top of my schedule, I promise :p

My wallpapers are super crappy, but that's since I'm using ancient software e.e

I feel the same with certain graphics too haha, I get the most relaxed with very specific things, it actually works to lessen stress or rarely sometimes to wake me up before bed (not so good LOL) xD

My wallpapers are super crappy, but that's since I'm using ancient software e.e

Ah, I don't think you should say that; everyone does have a different style, after all - especially when it comes to wallpapers. I personally like the lighting effects you put on yours ;-]
Though I have to agree, ancient software really does suck :-/

I feel the same with certain graphics too haha, I get the most relaxed with very specific things, it actually works to lessen stress or rarely sometimes to wake me up before bed (not so good LOL) xD

You do graphics to wake yourself up before bed?? Gosh Kairi, you're too weird :p
Nah, I'm just kidding; I agree, though! There's definitely something about texturizing and coloring the hell out of an image that's appealing to us, haha.

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots still remaining! You know what to do if you want a graphic ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@MayorEvvie; it looks like my earlier prediction was pretty much on-point, fortunately. I've started on the wallpaper already and I expect to have it finished Tuesday

Last edited:
Qt2zzZ.png

Ahah there's a reason for my wanting to wake up with design xD I don't know why but not only do I love staying up to 4-6 AM to work on design, it really feels relaxing to have the right music on with some cool air breezing through the window at this hour that feels sooooo friggin' nice 8'D + I can't sleep well if going to bed too early rip </3 I tend to sleep these days from 5-6 AM to 1-1:30 xD I somehow get 6-7 hours but feel rested : ) But yeah agreed; there's something that draws you in (unless like me you are prone to art block haha) if that can be called art block 8'D

Ah, I don't think you should say that; everyone does have a different style, after all - especially when it comes to wallpapers. I personally like the lighting effects you put on yours ;-]
Though I have to agree, ancient software really does suck :-/

You do graphics to wake yourself up before bed?? Gosh Kairi, you're too weird :p
Nah, I'm just kidding; I agree, though! There's definitely something about texturizing and coloring the hell out of an image that's appealing to us, haha.

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots still remaining! You know what to do if you want a graphic ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@MayorEvvie[/s]; it looks like my earlier prediction was pretty much on-point, fortunately. I've started on the wallpaper already and I expect to have it finished Tuesday

Woo! Super exited~

Qt2zzZ.png

Ahah there's a reason for my wanting to wake up with design xD I don't know why but not only do I love staying up to 4-6 AM to work on design, it really feels relaxing to have the right music on with some cool air breezing through the window at this hour that feels sooooo friggin' nice 8'D + I can't sleep well if going to bed too early rip </3 I tend to sleep these days from 5-6 AM to 1-1:30 xD I somehow get 6-7 hours but feel rested : ) But yeah agreed; there's something that draws you in (unless like me you are prone to art block haha) if that can be called art block 8'D

Damn, that scene sounds downright mystical, lmao. Your environment sounds pretty nice, while I'm up in the top floor of my house with the lights dimmed and the window+door closed xD;;
Ah, I would be a living zombie if I tried sleeping only during those hours *-* The latest I can stay up is midnight or else I can't function much the next day, haha.

---

@MayorEvvie;

How's this?

(Click on the thumbnails to view full-size)
Version 1 includes the 3 random borders/boxes, and version 2 has none of the random borders/boxes.
Idk, like I personally think they look cool, but then I realized that they'd probably look a bit weird to other people, lol.

So yeah, as you can see, I went into a tech direction with this wallpaper. I honestly love doing this kind of stuff, so with any luck you'll like the finished product as much as I do ;-]

I mainly stuck with what you put on the form, barring one thing - I didn't use the 2nd render of Ene (the face one), since it didn't match with the wallpaper's scheme. I decided to leave it out in the end :-/
I hope that's fine, but if not, I can make changes; just let me know :-]

The price range for this wallpaper goes from 170-180TBT, since the size of it is relatively large and some parts of that background took a while to put together -_-'
Feel free to transfer over an amount of bells in that range according to how satisfied you are with the graphic!

Last edited:
Damn, that scene sounds downright mystical, lmao. Your environment sounds pretty nice, while I'm up in the top floor of my house with the lights dimmed and the window+door closed xD;;
Ah, I would be a living zombie if I tried sleeping only during those hours *-* The latest I can stay up is midnight or else I can't function much the next day, haha.

---

@MayorEvvie;

How's this?

Version 1 includes the 3 random borders/boxes, and version 2 has none of the random borders/boxes.
Idk, like I personally think they look cool, but then I realized that they'd probably look a bit weird to other people, lol.

So yeah, as you can see, I went into a tech direction with this wallpaper. I honestly love doing this kind of stuff, so with any luck you'll like the finished product as much as I do ;-]

I mainly stuck with what you put on the form, barring one thing - I didn't use the 2nd render of Ene (the face one), since it didn't match with the wallpaper's scheme. I decided to leave it out in the end :-/

The price range for this wallpaper goes from 170-180TBT, since the size of it is relatively large and some parts of that background took a while to put together -_-'
Feel free to transfer over an amount of bells in that range according to how satisfied you are with the graphic!

Ahhh they look so cool, thank you so much! Sending the bells now~

^ Glad you like it! :-D
The tip is also very much appreciated \o/ Sorry it took me a while to put it up through, I got a bit sidetracked x_x

---

SHOP STATUS

I'll be a bit occupied with studying this week but I'll still be taking requests:
All waiting list slots cleared! 5 / 5 available
You know what to do if you want something ;-]

Last edited:
^ Glad you like it! :-D
The tip is also very much appreciated \o/ Sorry it took me a while to put it up through, I got a bit sidetracked x_x

---

SHOP STATUS

I'll be a bit occupied with studying this week but I'll still be taking requests:
All waiting list slots cleared! 5 / 5 available
You know what to do if you want something ;-]

youre kinda tempting me to get an ene for my phone

^ Whatever you want to do, lol. Though if you're interested I could make a phone-sized version of that wallpaper at a reduced price :-]
Like 50TBT or something.

Last edited:
^ Whatever you want to do, lol. Though if you're interested I could make a phone-sized version of that wallpaper at a reduced price :-]
Like 50TBT or something.

ohh, could you? That would be awesome!

Dimensions: 320 x 568 c:

^ Yep, that's definitely possible. I'll put you back on the list.
If I end up keeping everything the same/not adding anything extra, the price'll only be 30TBT. It's no trouble :-]

Last edited:
^ Yep, that's definitely possible. I'll put you back on the list.
If I end up keeping everything the same/not adding anything extra, the price'll only be 30TBT. It's no trouble :-]

Great! TYSM!

---

@MayorEvvie;

How's this?

I must say it's quite mytical haha 8'D It really is relaaxing, lately been listening to that song from Witcher 3 I posted on your VM's along with the perfect weather and yup really, really relaxing <3 Ahaha I can actually sleep by 5-6 and still function after like 1/3rd cup of coffee ; ) It works nicely for me huehue :3

Is the wallpaper slot available? If so,

&#55357;&#56507; WALLPAPER
SIZE: 1440 x 900
TEXT: -
FONT: -
TEXT EFFECT(S): -
IMAGE(S): [ x ] and maybe [ x ] (if you do use this I would prefer it if were small, thanks)
EXTRA COMMENTS: -

If you have any questions, let me know~

Is the wallpaper slot available? If so,

💻 WALLPAPER
SIZE: 1440 x 900
TEXT: -
FONT: -
TEXT EFFECT(S): -
IMAGE(S): [ x ] and maybe [ x ] (if you do use this I would prefer it if were small, thanks)
EXTRA COMMENTS: -

If you have any questions, let me know~

MayorEvvie did ask for a phone wallpaper earlier but that's only a slight editing job on my part, so the wallpaper slot is still available :-]
So, accepted! I'll be putting you on the waiting list asap.

I'll use both of those images, but since you said "maybe" for the 2nd one I'll have two versions made for you - 1 with just the main image and then 1 with the main image + the smaller image c:
Ahh that's a really nice character design btw... I'm honestly amazed at how many people have cute OCs here haha. If she is an OC of yours, that is xD;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back