Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa Kain's buttons look incredibly rad *_* I finally have enough for a wallpaper whenever you open those again, but might wait till I save up to 1k haha xD Definitely need me one at some point though : D

Totally; asking for a top swipe was really creative of her, haha. I was surprised they turned out so nice tbh x_x
And I might remove the 1 wallpaper per batch limit in the future, actually! I'm currently implementing it because they take a while to plan and I'm way too nitpicky about everything, lol, but I might get rid of the limit and see how it goes :-]

Np! I'll probably have it out by the weekend, since I do have a wallpaper to complete before your button :p

Last edited:
Totally; asking for a top swipe was really creative of her, haha. I was surprised they turned out so nice tbh x_x
And I might remove the 1 wallpaper per batch limit in the future, actually! I'm currently implementing it because they take a while to plan and I'm way too nitpicky about everything, lol, but I might get rid of the limit and see how it goes :-]

Np! I'll probably have it out by the weekend, since I do have a wallpaper to complete before your button :p

That's ok! No rushes~

because as soon as you do those I AM GETTING A WALLPAPER I NEED A SHINY DESKTOP COATED IN GFX

Very true haha, will definitely probably get another swipe and get creative ; ) Also yeah I can imagine haha, those look gorgeous+complex af xD So do what you need to, to work on those : ) But hope it works out well^^

Of course! Accepted :-]
I'll add you to the waiting list asap, Jint!
(AND GOD SERIOUSLY YOUR ART IS TOO CUTE)

@Jint; For now, I'm going to say that I'll most likely be able to finish your wallpaper by the weekend! It looks like I'll be pretty busy for the next few days but I'll get it done on time regardless

Whoop thanks!! :'D
Take all the time you need, no rush wwww
and cries ty ty!! I'm really proud of this piece too hahaa www

quick bump!

SHOP STATUS

3 / 5 waiting list slots available! Feel free to request anything if you want it ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@Jint; started on your wallpaper! I have an idea/plan of how I want it to turn out so it shouldn't be too long now c:
@MayorEvvie; will finish your button directly after I finish + post Jint's wallpaper, which will be sometime Friday

quick bump!

SHOP STATUS

3 / 5 waiting list slots available! Feel free to request anything if you want it ;-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@Jint; started on your wallpaper! I have an idea/plan of how I want it to turn out so it shouldn't be too long now c:
@MayorEvvie; will finish your button directly after I finish + post Jint's wallpaper, which will be sometime Friday

Awesome! Definitely gonna get a wallpaper! c:

i just need something to replace the crappy default Windows Vista background.

Oh yeah, the Vista default wallpaper totally blows tbh. At least the old Windows default background of that blue sky and green hill made me feel something when I looked at it :-/

Oh yeah, the Vista default wallpaper totally blows tbh. At least the old Windows default background of that blue sky and green hill made me feel something when I looked at it :-/

nah, on my old xp it got replaed with cute staffie puppies haha

@Jint;

(Click the thumbnails to view full-size wallpapers)

There are two versions! The left one is the full wallpaper while the right one is the simpler version.
I would price this at 180-200TBT, so as always, feel free to transfer over an amount of bells that you see fit according to how satisfied you are with the product :-]

Anyways, the boy on the left has a leaf on his head, so I decided to make the graphic nature/adventure-themed. I hope I got the right idea here, lol. If not, I can always make changes where necessary c:
Super adorable OC btw; my main goal was to make the wallpaper itself look cute so it would match your art, haha. Admittedly, making cute stuff isn't my forte, but I did my best with it; hope you like it! \o/

---

REQUESTS STATUS

@MayorEvvie; will get to work on that link button soon! I'll have it out tonight at the latest

TIME TO MAKE MY WALLPAPER ORDER IF I CAN

- - - Post Merge - - -

�� WALLPAPER
SIZE: [Width px x Height px]1680 X 1050
TEXT: [Type the text you want here.] After we end this, take me to the amusement park!
FONT: [See the fonts reference.] You can pick!
TEXT EFFECT(S): [See the text effects reference.] Gradient overlay, blue (from render) to white!
IMAGE(S): [I have no limit for the amount of images you can provide; just make it reasonable and I'll see if I can fit everything.][Main Render!][Extra Image (spam as many as these as you can in!)] You can also add any other images you want, the character is Ene from Mekakucity Actors! (digital style stuff works too! :D)
EXTRA COMMENTS: [If you want me to include anything else, type it here.] Hope this is ok! Ene is awesome~

Last edited:
TIME TO MAKE MY WALLPAPER ORDER IF I CAN

- - - Post Merge - - -

💻 WALLPAPER
SIZE: [Width px x Height px]1680 X 1050
TEXT: [Type the text you want here.] After we end this, take me to the amusement park!
FONT: [See the fonts reference.] You can pick!
TEXT EFFECT(S): [See the text effects reference.] Gradient overlay, blue (from render) to white!
IMAGE(S): [I have no limit for the amount of images you can provide; just make it reasonable and I'll see if I can fit everything.][Main Render!][Extra Image (spam as many as these as you can in!)] You can also add any other images you want, the character is Ene from Mekakucity Actors! (digital style stuff works too! :D)
EXTRA COMMENTS: [If you want me to include anything else, type it here.] Hope this is ok! Ene is awesome~

Sure, accepted :-]
Normally I'd make people wait until I finish their current request before allowing them to request something new, but since wallpapers are somewhat exclusive, I'll make an exception and put you on the list asap ;-]
I'm kinda getting nostalgic about Mekakucity Actors now ;-;

Last edited:
Sure, accepted :-]
Normally I'd make people wait until I finish their current request before allowing them to request something new, but since wallpapers are somewhat exclusive, I'll make an exception and put you on the list asap ;-]
I'm kinda getting nostalgic about Mekakucity Actors now ;-;

oh it says you can request as much as you want as long as you want sorry!

Yaaaaaay! And I just finished Mekakucity Actors, but I seriously want an Ene on my computer haha.

^ LOL, that's pretty weird, considering how much of a troublemaker she is. I bet Shintarou would gladly give her to your PC if he could :p

Anyways, Mekakucity Actors had a great OP and the animation style was pretty good (fits the show, at least) but the plot was so convulsed and the pace of the anime was way too quick imo. The light novel and manga are better, I'd say. Can't say much else though, because I am unbelievably behind on them.

^ LOL, that's pretty weird, considering how much of a troublemaker she is. I bet Shintarou would gladly give her to your PC if he could :p

Anyways, Mekakucity Actors had a great OP and the animation style was pretty good (fits the show, at least) but the plot was so convulsed and the pace of the anime was way too quick imo. The light novel and manga are better, I'd say. Can't say much else though, because I am unbelievably behind on them.

yes but shes freaking cute! I need something to brighten up windows vista...i could bribe her to make it windows 10 LMAO!

I agree1 However, I didn't really understand the last few episodes. And also, I only heard the Monster's story because my friend told me not to skip the ending theme. Not read the light novel or manga, but I've been a fan of the songs for a few years~

@MayorEvvie;

As I suspected, Inner Shadow looked horrible af with the Anders font, so I have two versions here:
1D5fm2q.gif
iFN4ZhX.gif

In the first one, I used the Anders font for the text and applied an Outer Glow instead of an Inner Shadow. So the heart is the only part of the text with an inner shadow.

In the second one, I used Bebas Neue instead of Anders, and added an Inner Shadow to everything. No Outer Glow there.

Hopefully you like one of those! But if not I can make changes where necessary :-]

@MayorEvvie;

As I suspected, Inner Shadow looked horrible af with the Anders font, so I have two versions here:
1D5fm2q.gif
iFN4ZhX.gif

In the first one, I used the Anders font for the text and applied an Outer Glow instead of an Inner Shadow. So the heart is the only part of the text with an inner shadow.

In the second one, I used Bebas Neue instead of Anders, and added an Inner Shadow to everything. No Outer Glow there.

Hopefully you like one of those! But if not I can make changes where necessary :-]
They're Awesome! TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back