• The Bell Tree Fair 2024 has arrived! For the forum's twentieth year, the event's theme is a birthday party for The Bell Tree! From dozens of tasks, contests, puzzles, and more earn tickets to buy new collectibles, old collectibles, and custom-made physical prizes (the most ever!). Thank you for helping us celebrate this community milestone and good luck!

Shop ✪ HOLD YOUR COLOR | GIFs & misc graphics | CLOSING SOON, CHECK THE LATEST POST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not, it's been going pretty well actually. But even if it didn't I'd still find a way to make it work somehow ;-]
Wallpapers do take me quite a bit of time but I honestly really enjoy doing them!

Ahh, that's great to hear then ^^
Thank you very much! (I loovvee your work)

Also, love the animated banner you made for Kanaa! Awesome job!

Ahh, that's great to hear then ^^
Thank you very much! (I loovvee your work)

Also, love the animated banner you made for Kanaa! Awesome job!

Aw, that's really nice of you to say! Thank you :-]
Also, I'll have your wallpaper done by tonight at the latest; my workload's pretty light today so I have a good chunk of time to spend on finishing it. I'm really looking forward to it, since it's no secret that working with a red color scheme is my favorite thing to do, haha.

---

SHOP STATUS

2 / 5 waiting list slots available!
Another wallpaper slot will be open soon

wtf this is amazing thank u bud

(y)
glad you like it!

---

@Hatori;

(Click the thumbnail to view full-size wallpaper)

Man, I had a total blast making this one. Working with the images you provided was really easy in particular... it also helps that Itadakii and liszst art is usually amazing ahaha.

Anyways, I hope you like it! The wallpaper overall is pretty intricate and detailed because I'm incapable of doing anything simplistic, apparently so I would price this at 180-190TBT. Feel free to transfer over an amount of TBT on or within that range depending on how satisfied you are with it :-]

Ah, and re-dos/changes are possible, since I still have the .PSD saved, so don't hesitate to notify me about this if a particular part of the graphic is bugging you/if I made a mistake ;-]

(y)
glad you like it!

---

@Hatori;

(Click the thumbnail to view full-size wallpaper)

Man, I had a total blast making this one. Working with the images you provided was really easy in particular... it also helps that Itadakii and liszst art is usually amazing ahaha.

Anyways, I hope you like it! The wallpaper overall is pretty intricate and detailed because I'm incapable of doing anything simplistic, apparently so I would price this at 180-190TBT. Feel free to transfer over an amount of TBT on or within that range depending on how satisfied you are with it :-]

Ah, and re-dos/changes are possible, since I still have the .PSD saved, so don't hesitate to notify me about this if a particular part of the graphic is bugging you/if I made a mistake ;-]

Wow, this looks AWESOME! I love it, thank you so much!

(Yess, I love their art. They are very talented and awesome people as well!)

I'll send the payment over now ^^

Thank you for the option, but I think it's perfect the way it is! Thanks again! /says 'Thank you' a bit too much maybe

EDIT: Oh I just noticed those skulls in the wallpaper.... nice touch! I love it even more, LOL!

Last edited:
Wow, this looks AWESOME! I love it, thank you so much!

(Yess, I love their art. They are very talented and awesome people as well!)

I'll send the payment over now ^^

Thank you for the option, but I think it's perfect the way it is! Thanks again! /says 'Thank you' a bit too much maybe

EDIT: Oh I just noticed those skulls in the wallpaper.... nice touch! I love it even more, LOL!

Glad you like it! Red with muted colors is my aesthetic too, lmao.
The tip is much appreciated ;-]

And ahaha yeah, I do like leaving little details here and there.

---

SHOP STATUS

3 / 5 waiting list slots available!
Wallpapers can now be requested again :-]

REQUESTS STATUS

@KainAronoele; your custom signature is in the works! It'll be out sometime tomorrow, I guarantee it
@Kairi-Kitten; your link button will be finished shortly after @KainAronoele's signature is posted. There'll be two versions, so you can see the text with and without the Bevel & Emboss effect

@KainAronoele;

You mentioned that you wanted the custom sig "splatter-themed" so here's what I got for ya:
sE5vivJ.png
rpoF6NE.gif

Each one is 464px x 250px. Hope you like it! If not, I can make changes. Also, feel free to come by again when you need some text changed/images swapped! I'll keep the .PSD saved so I can do things like that in the future :-]

I'd price this at around 50TBT, since the BG is pretty intricate, so feel free to transfer over an amount of TBT in that area depending on how satisfied you are with the signature. There's two versions because I figured I'd add a text vanish effect for the hell of it; you can pick whichever one you like better, haha.

(Ah, also, the fonts Metropolis and Timber looked horrible with the signature design, so I typed the art credits text in FabfeltScript instead. Hope that's fine :p )

@KainAronoele;

You mentioned that you wanted the custom sig "splatter-themed" so here's what I got for ya:
sE5vivJ.png
rpoF6NE.gif

Each one is 464px x 250px. Hope you like it! If not, I can make changes. Also, feel free to come by again when you need some text changed/images swapped! I'll keep the .PSD saved so I can do things like that in the future :-]

I'd price this at around 50TBT, since the BG is pretty intricate, so feel free to transfer over an amount of TBT in that area depending on how satisfied you are with the signature. There's two versions because I figured I'd add a text vanish effect for the hell of it; you can pick whichever one you like better, haha.

(Ah, also, the fonts Metropolis and Timber looked horrible with the signature design, so I typed the art credits text in FabfeltScript instead. Hope that's fine :p )

Ohhh, I really love it!
Would it be too much trouble to maybe try a little text color (for the main texts, no need for the credits) just feel it's blends in a bit too much that it's hard to notice it :0
I'll send tbt!!

Ohhh, I really love it!
Would it be too much trouble to maybe try a little text color (for the main texts, no need for the credits) just feel it's blends in a bit too much that it's hard to notice it :0
I'll send tbt!!

You mean swap the text color? I can do that real quick :-]
I'll use a shade of purple for it unless you have another color in mind.

For the GIF version or the static version?

You mean swap the text color? I can do that real quick :-]
I'll use a shade of purple for it unless you have another color in mind.

For the GIF version or the static version?

Oops, I meant to write lighter, not little > .<
And I like the gif one :3

Oops, I meant to write lighter, not little > .<
And I like the gif one :3

Ah, I got you!

So I just swapped the blue for a light purple color and white. Here are the screenshots:
lZ7fu3F.png

cwcjk1s.png

(Links [x] and [x])
Whichever text color looks better to you, I'll use :-]

Last edited:
^ How's this?

5XijZxB.gif

(I decided to leave the top text - I've somewhat returned.. - in blue/as is, since it looked pretty weird in white. Let me know if I need to make any other changes though!)

Looks great! Thanks so much ^^

Np! Again, feel free to notify me if you need the text and/or image changed ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available! 1 wallpaper slot available!
A new product and some services will be coming in the future, so stay tuned.

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kairi-Kitten; I'll get to that link button tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry it's taking a while!

Np! Again, feel free to notify me if you need the text and/or image changed ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

4 / 5 waiting list slots available! 1 wallpaper slot available!
A new product and some services will be coming in the future, so stay tuned.

REQUESTS STATUS

@Kairi-Kitten; I'll get to that link button tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry it's taking a while!

No worries : ) Still earning some TBT back slowly anyhow xD

@Kairi-Kitten;

wBUDrx2.gif
ijZp8ME.gif

(with Bevel & Emboss, without Bevel & Emboss)

Here they are! Hope this is what you had in mind, but let me know if you want me to change something/if I made a mistake :-]

@Kairi-Kitten;

wBUDrx2.gif
ijZp8ME.gif

(with Bevel & Emboss, without Bevel & Emboss)

Here they are! Hope this is what you had in mind, but let me know if you want me to change something/if I made a mistake :-]

Love it : D Thanks so much^^ Definitely loving the bevel and emboss one<3

Love it : D Thanks so much^^ Definitely loving the bevel and emboss one<3

Haha yeah, I thought that one looked better too ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

Waiting list cleared! All 5 spots are available, and wallpapers can be requested again
Feel free to request something if you want it, though I won't be checking back until Monday since I'll be super busy tomorrow.

Haha yeah, I thought that one looked better too ;-]

---

SHOP STATUS

Waiting list cleared! All 5 spots are available, and wallpapers can be requested again
Feel free to request something if you want it, though I won't be checking back until Monday since I'll be super busy tomorrow.

Also looks great in my sig : ) Now to just remake my graphics shop button to look a little cleaner 8'D Thanks very much again^^ Definitely gotta save for a wallpaper hnnng >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back