• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know it wouldn't be safe. Well, I certainly don't want to risk my town.

Kyle (unoriginal) and Rodeo are moving! Voiding both in 45 mins- Kyle was adopted and Rodeo was voided

Ricky and Mathilda has moved in!

Last edited:
Can I get Kyle?
I'll be online in a little over an hour so I hope you can hold him for a while

Also how unoriginal is he? Like is his house really messed up? Or is it just one piece of furniture?
I'll take him either way I just want to know :)

Also how unoriginal is he? Like is his house really messed up? Or is it just one piece of furniture?
Replying because he's from my town: He's wearing a different shirt but his house is - as far as I know - fine.

Last edited:

He's wearing a default pattern and in his house, I remember seeing fish tanks about three (I think) and different furniture in it.

Sure, I just about to void him.

Whew I feel super lucky :p
One of my friends told me that someone was giving Kyle away so I hurried over to the trade plaza and wrote as fast as I could because I was afraid someone else was gonna take.

Pango and Mathilda are moving! Voiding both in 45 mins- Voiding

Stitches and Barold has moved in!

Last edited:
Soleil and Vladimir are moving! Voiding both in 45 mins- Voiding

Butch and Lionel has moved in!

Last edited:
Cally is moving! Voiding in 2 hours
Winnie is moving! Voiding in 30 mins

Chrissy and Amelia has moved in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back