• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Octavian unoriginal is moving! Sending a message to the person who reserved him- Adopted!

Velma has moved in!

If you get merengue or marshal may I please reserve or lurk for them? Tysm~

Add you to the lurker's list

Last edited:
Nobody wants poor Ruby?! Thinking of adopting her...I hope I don't seem shady bc of adopting so many villagers from here lately.

Nobody wants poor Ruby?! Thinking of adopting her...I hope I don't seem shady bc of adopting so many villagers from here lately.

I was thinking about getting her too, but I may have to move a villager out and also they're villagers I would like from the update. (If they're in it)

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting her too, but I may have to move a villager out and also they're villagers I would like from the update. (If they're in it)
The GC-exclusive sheep look really cool, I hope some of them are in the update.

I've made up my mind. Ruby would really fit into my town since she is, like my town, moon-themed.
Could I adopt her, please? :)

The GC-exclusive sheep look really cool, I hope some of them are in the update.

I've made up my mind. Ruby would really fit into my town since she is, like my town, moon-themed.
Could I adopt her, please? :)

Oh no, :(

Do you still want her, I left the site for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back