• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I would love Ketchup. She has been a dreamy for years, and her being on the Welcome Amiibo is a dream come true. I spent like $13 today and didn't have her at all :(

I'd be available for the rest of the day to get her

Ketchup decided to move on her own, I sent you a message.

Hello! I see you have Ketchup in your town :D i'll keep an eye on this thread c: ( also looking for June and Sylvana )

I'll add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I make another request? If so, may I request for Cherry please? :)

Cherry is moving now, I sent you a message.

Lol I'm so sorry I keep coming here, but you're truly awesome. Can I lurk for Papi? This time I will pay 10 tbt. :D

Thankyou so Much for Sylvana!!! What a cutie ♡ no longer lookin for June ☆ thankyou so much youre so kind to all these people ^^ hope you have an awesome week ^^

Made some adjustments to the request I attempted to make yesterday, currently looking for Olivia and Bunnie. I'm sitting at 8 villagers right now with none roped off, so I should be able to accommodate space for both of them.

May I please lurk for Boots and Hopkins? :blush:

Lol I'm so sorry I keep coming here, but you're truly awesome. Can I lurk for Papi? This time I will pay 10 tbt. :D

Can I lurk for Del?

Made some adjustments to the request I attempted to make yesterday, currently looking for Olivia and Bunnie. I'm sitting at 8 villagers right now with none roped off, so I should be able to accommodate space for both of them.

Adding you all now.
Thankyou so Much for Sylvana!!! What a cutie ♡ no longer lookin for June ☆ thankyou so much youre so kind to all these people ^^ hope you have an awesome week ^^

Ok, thanks for telling me. Also you're welcome :)

Yes I can get her now!

Please add my 2nd fc 3437-3170-7865.

whenever I am able to request again can I request Ketchup? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back