• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to request erik please :D and thanks a bunch for making this thread, it's super helpful !!

Last edited:
Huzzah, thanks! Here's hoping she doesn't move in front of a public works area I'm looking at.

(why'd you have to move right in front of the campsite, Jay?)

You know with the new update, if you set up patterns or paths, you can prevent villagers from moving in certain spots. It worked when I was planning on where I wanted Wolfgang to go and he went in the spot I wanted him to go. :)

(Sorry for going off topic hehe)

Hi again ~ wondering if in addition to Ketchup, may I also request Fuchsia and maybe even Lobo? :) I've been looking for her for a while but if not, I understand

Last edited:
You know with the new update, if you set up patterns or paths, you can prevent villagers from moving in certain spots. It worked when I was planning on where I wanted Wolfgang to go and he went in the spot I wanted him to go. :)

(Sorry for going off topic hehe)

Unfortunately it happened before I got that memo. Didn't help that I didn't know how to place them initially, either, but it isn't a big deal. Jay's one of my dream villagers and he got in my town either way, so I can't really say I lost, right?

...I should've put this into a PM. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back