• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

how are you feeling right now?

I'm tired and stressed. I haven't slept well for 3 nights in a row and my workday has been filled with too many meetings. I have a lot of work to finish before the long weekend so I've been doing a ton of multi-tasking.

I think I'll feel better after 5pm, though. I hope so.

I’m feeling frustrated with my dad right now and a little stressed about something else. my dad was exposed to covid at work; a friend of his got it. my dad should be quarantining himself, but he is still coming out of his room. it is a miracle he is wearing a mask around us. someone that is going to tell us how much our house is worth still wants to come even though my dad was exposed; i still don’t want to move :/.
Post automatically merged:

I'm tired and stressed. I haven't slept well for 3 nights in a row and my workday has been filled with too many meetings. I have a lot of work to finish before the long weekend so I've been doing a ton of multi-tasking.

I think I'll feel better after 5pm, though. I hope so.

I hope you start sleeping better and things slow down for you soon 🍀💜. Hang in there!

Pretty happy, since I just finished an art piece. ^^ But I'm also ever-so-slightly irritated 'cause my online friend won't leave me alone. :/ I dunno, I guess I just don't feel like talking to them right now.

I was actually pretty good but something small happened that kinda hurt my feelings. Also, upset that my dad has covid; I’m worried about him and my mom.

Nervous?? For some reason I am almost convinced that there is going to be a tornado in my area, but I doubt it. Realistically, it would've been on the news or we would get a notification.
Regardless, I spent 10 minutes arguing with my brother, telling him that there is a history of tornadoes in Quebec. In the list of top 10 deadliest Canadian tornadoes, two of them are from Quebec.
I'm most likely freaking out for nothing here, which isn't much of a surprise. Maybe we're just having a really strong wind storm here. (And not to mention that my source was frickin' Wikipedia. XD)

Excited. I'm looking forward to the Egg Hunt event 🙂

Feeling annoyed trying to figure out what kind of foods I can eat that has less sodium, less sugar, less carbs, and of course less fat.

Tired, sore, worn out and I have a sore throat. Yeaaaaah...

@VanitasFan26 What about fruit? Is it fine to eat that kind of sweetness/sugar? Cause some of them have pretty good tastes/sweetness. Like blueberries are a nice sweet snack and are healthy. I get it though, blueberries are not for everyone.

Tired, sore, worn out and I have a sore throat. Yeaaaaah...

@VanitasFan26 What about fruit? Is it fine to eat that kind of sweetness/sugar? Cause some of them have pretty good tastes/sweetness. Like blueberries are a nice sweet snack and are healthy. I get it though, blueberries are not for everyone.
NO! I am not allowed to eat anything that is high in sugar. My mom is restricting me on sugar free foods and so far that is the only thing that is keeping my blood sugar levels stable.

I just woke up and am still a little tired.

last night i messaged a mod on a server about something that concerned me, but then i deleted it this morning. feeling a bit anxious that they saw it and about what happened.

Frustrated with my dad too; i can’t believe when my mom told him to wash his hands for longer than two seconds he is like what the point. Found out too he didn’t wear a mask at a meeting at work and now a bunch of others have covid; he is always quick to criticize others for not taking precautions.

Last edited:
Not feeling that great. I'm really sick and my two jobs really kicked my butt haha...I'm so worn out and sore.

I’m sorry to hear that; feel better soon 🍀💜.

My eyes are beginning to hurt and I think I’m feeling a bit light headed. I think I probably should take a break from the egg hunt 😅.

Thanks you two! I was able to get some sleep last night (and some really weird fever-dreams haha) despite feeling weak. Going to go to bed early tonight as well.

@Dunquixote You're probably getting a headache and or straining your eyes (trying to find all the eggs) I've had times like that if I was probably playing a game too long or something lol. Drink some water, take some aspirin if you can/want to, and get some rest. Sometimes if my eyes hurt, I'd rub them a bit, lay down in the dark, and get some rest. It really does help. I hope you feel better as well!

I had a really good gym session today, ran 4 miles and lifted weights, so my body feels good. Mentally I’m detached and sad right now though, my partner and I haven’t been getting along well lately and it feels like it clouds my mind so much I can’t think. I wish we could just get along but it seems like every little thing triggers an argument, so I just try to escape into my animal crossing world where everyone is kind.

Back