how are you feeling right now?

I got home from school a few hours ago all cranky. The weather was about 100 degrees, which didn't help much.

I spent hours in my room. I didn't want to talk. I didn't even want to get up. When I did, it was because I had no choice. (My sister called me to check the food.) I'm stressed and tired and sick of everything. Sick of my classmates. Sick of my homework. Sick of life.

@ZeldaCrossing64 I feel you. 🫂 On being so tired you don't wanna do anything, I mean.

I’m still feeling uncertain about something and sad, but I guess, for now, I’m feeling a tiny bit better than earlier in some ways.

On a more positive note, I’m feeling hopeful about the lineup I’m aiming for and being able to get all of the main ones that I wanted. :D Been having a lot of fun making quick little photo edits for friends while spore collecting 🙂.

I feel like I'm hiding behind a dam of sadness lol. I'm okay right now, but I don't know if some water is going to trickle through or the whole thing is going to be bust. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time.

Back