• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

how are you feeling right now?

I was thinking about going outside and this was the newest post I saw. I kinda feel more motivated to head out now. <3

About me, I'm trying to make the most out of my weekend because I felt so tired yesterday. As I've said, I plan on walking. I think I'd feel a bit more rejuvenated once I do that.
Update: Got home and felt supa [sic] sweaty so I took a shower right away and now I feel GREAT. The best part was that I did it without being asked to!

@ZeldaCrossing64 I wanted to tell you that while I was walking, I went to Target and bought a Dog Man book. Unfortunately I didn't see any promotional material for the upcoming movie... T^T

Back