Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
White Violet
Spring Sakura
Shooting Star Plush
Space Whale Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Vesta
Today my favorite living band, black midi, pretty much officially broke up. Pretty sad about it, since these days all my favorite series other than Guilty Gear are a bit dead or something else:

Skylanders, Crash - they’re under Activision, Skylanders is quite definitely dead and if rebooted I’m not interested in a new format / no compatability with old toys. Crash only has a very minor chance as a TFB game if they are allowed to make another.

Donkey Kong - didn’t even get a new game this generation.

Tetris - will never end lol but it’s not a series where you get hyped for each new release.

Disco Elysium - lol iykyk

Chainsaw Man - is still alive, but I’m just hanging around part 2 out of seniority and to share with my partner.

All my favorite bands/musicians are either broken up or not doing anything good anymore, maybe except King Gizzard but they were always hit or miss.

Reject series, embrace standalone apparently.

So how are you going? How’s your favorite series, bands, whatever doing? I hope better than mine. Kinda made this thread as a vent, but still curious.

The Elder Scrolls series is alive solely because of Elder Scrolls Online, which is great because otherwise the lore of the series would be completely stagnant. It's great, in my opinion, that ESO exists, because the mainline games take so long to come out that there are certain areas of the game that would never get any attention or lore expansion at all.

Most of the lore about Argonians and Black Marsh, as well as Elsweyr and the Khajiit comes from ESO, areas that I feel would be too weird to feature in a mainline game.

Animal Crossing - It's still active, New Horizons is only 4-years-old at this point.

SpongeBob SquarePants - That's still active, too.

The Fairly OddParents! - It used to be inactive until A New Wish premiered.

The Simpsons - That's also active, as well.

The Powerpuff Girls - It might be still active, I heard there's gonna be a new show with Craig McCracken's involvement! I don't know its release date, though.

The Loud House - Still active.

Otherwise, some of my other favorite franchises have been dead for a decade or more...

My favorite series is Dragon Quest.

No news on Dragon Quest 12, but we are getting a remake of Dragon Quest 1-3. We get a healthy amount of spin-offs. Sadly no hope of a Dragon Quest 10 western release.

My favorite band is The Beatles.

ermmm...yeah, that needs no explanation. Now And Then was touching though.

- One of my new favorite tv shows is having its series finale this year (What We Do In The Shadows)
- I don't like one of my favorite bands as much anymore, really don't care for their newest album unfortunately (Glass Animals)
- As for games... i'm just waiting on the new Stardew Valley update to come out on Switch (and for the next AC game to come out)

Shows - House of the Dragon season 2 was a miss but still awesome.

Games - Still being patient on Dragon Quest 12 but it’ll come eventually.

Bobs burgers is going strong, it was renewed for another season even though I mostly watch older episodes.

I could always go for another Story of Seasons game but I think people are sick of farming games and we got a bunch the last couple years so it'll probably be awhile.

Awaiting news on any new pokemon game.

Back