How did you do during the scavenger hunt?

What did you get?

• I got a Cocotryoshka and a Quirky Doll.

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • I only got a Cocotryoshka.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I didn't get either from the event...

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
I'm mainly wondering how many people got a Quirky Doll and/or a Cocotryoshka, for the purposes of keeping track of how many exist :)

how did you do during the scavenger hunt? did you get every item? did anything set you back? tell us!

I got everything but that hat was really hard to find🙂 I don't wear winter hats often.

I received both collectibles and found 18/18.

I found all items without much of a search :) I think the toughest one was a torch, but I found one after asking my dad within 5 minutes.

I managed to find all 18 items over the 6 days, so I earned both the Cocotryoshka and the Quirky Doll.

I'm under the impression that most of the people who participated earned both. There are definitely people that only participated in a few rounds, or who couldn't find something in particular, but just casual browsing over the course of the week gave me that impression. Could be wrong though, haven't bothered to go through all of the pages of posts.

I managed to get all 18 items, and thus get the Quirky Doll and Cocotryoshka. Hardest item for me ended up being the bottle of perfume/cologne (I legit didn't think what I submitted was going to count, lmao). The others weren't as bad to find, it was just a matter of locating them and then actually taking a picture of them.

got both! some were a bit tricky for me to find for some reason, but the hardest one was the knitted hat since we don’t have winter here and don’t travel to cold places often, so no one at home at a use for a knitted hat.

Oblivia mentioned ~100 got the quirky doll and ~130 got a cocotryoska. Well done everyone! 🎉😊

The hardest item to find for me was a mouse pad. It would have been easy if it was a weekday and I was at work, but Friday's hunt meant Saturday for me. 😅 I did manage to find one in a box though! I'm also grateful to be a raffle winner. I love my glam feather. 💜

I got both of the collectibles. I had trouble with finding a good rainbow (I realize now I could have used my unstable unicorn game’s cards, thanks to @Xeleron 😅😋). Perfume I knew for sure I had one downstairs but fortunately my mom had one. Flashlight - we have a bunch of non-regular flashlights and two that met the requirement; still was a bit nervous with that one since I wasn’t sure off hand. I think the one I was really sweating about was the headset. I don’t know if I had any other ones besides the one I posted. I have iphone earbuds but that’s all I know offhand. I thought I had a pair that half worked with my portable cd player but wasn’t 100% sure about that either. The knit cap too was another one I wasn’t sure on (thanks @NefariousKing for asking about that one and for your patience with me).

I got both of the collectibles. The hardest thing to thing to find was something rainbow-colored because it was the only item I actually considered having to buy somewhere. Luckily, I ended up using a gaming mouse that cycles through the rainbow when plugged in. The flashlight was also hard to find, but that was mostly because the only flashlight I could find was square/rectangular shaped and I didn't think it would count

I wouldn't have gotten both collectibles if I didn't look hard enough, especially the mousepad. I haven't used one in years since I have an old computer that's really slow and that I have a laptop as a better alternative. The funny thing is, the mousepad I did find wasn't even used for its intended purpose. You've already heard this a few times, but it was used as an object to prevent tables from sliding across the floor. Thankfully, I found all the pieces or I most likely wouldn't be able to qualify for being incomplete. I literally had to lift up the table slightly to get it out lol. Because of the condition and that it was so basic, I was so nervous when I asked whether or not it would be acceptable. And since it took a while to get a reply, I was nervous throughout the whole day for the final hunt. In fact, I had trouble sleeping the night the final three items were requested and had a dream that Oblivia accepted it which thankfully, came true! Whether or not you believe what I'm saying is up to you. I'm telling the truth! If you want to find the mousepad photo, you can find it in this post here.

I only got the Cocotryoshka. The fresh fruit and knitted hat were my downfall. I could have found fruit at a store if I had time to go out, but it was a very busy week so I had to use only what I could find at home. The knitted hat probably would have been difficult to find since it's the middle of summer, though.

Either way, I'm happy because the Cocotryoshka was the one I really wanted. If I had earned the Quirky Doll, I would have sold or traded it.

I didn't get either because I entered the event halfway through... I haven't been as I active as I used to, but I still had a ton of fun. I was really cracking my head on the rainbow item and the mousepad. Thankfully my mom pulled through with the mouse pad and I was bound to have a rainbow something within my board game collection (which thankfully I did). I'm a bit sad I missed out on the Coco collectible, but I might end up buying one eventually.

I was telling a friend of mine that next time I go out, I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for a rainbow colored item... you never know when it might come in handy 😂

I found all 18 items, meaning I got both collectibles! I had a hard time finding the rainbow item, but luckily I found something.

I actually had to go to the store to purchase a mousepad, as there are none in my house. It was worth it for the quirky doll, though!

I got both the Quirky Doll and Cocotryoshka, thankfully without too much of a struggle! I had to borrow a few items from my parents, though—the bottle of perfume or cologne was the most struggle, but thankfully my mom had some that she never uses. And I quite liked the scent, so she wound up just letting me keep it ahaha.

days 4 and 5 almost got me with the perfume/cologne and the rainbow patterned item it’s a crime that i don’t have more rainbow stuff, but i was thankfully able to get both new collectibles! i’m really grateful that i didn’t have more trouble with the scavenger hunts and had fun participating. 😊

i also love the new collectibles as well! i hope to come up with a lineup idea that includes them eventually. ^^

Back