• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How do you arrange your flowers?

My flowers are in blocks of different color combinations. What I like most are the black and pink tulip blocks, black and pink rose blocks, and black and orange tulip blocks. The most common are yellow and red blocks, for breeding purposes. Purple and orange roses look great together, as well as purple and black tulips, but I don't have many purple flowers so they are few and far between. The flowers are everywhere in my town, I like them that way, but I also make sure there is space between the blocks so that I continue to get hybrids. The exception is, I like to see the cosmos in same color blocks, so I have only orange ones together or only pink ones together.

I think most of my flowers are tulips and pansies right now, i think they're really pretty. Especially the hybrid tulips! Not so sure on cosmos. But can't wait to get more rose hybrids!

Back