How do you like your coffee?

Mintygreen

Sips iced coffee
Bells
Instagram.jpeg

Personally I like mine iced C4. I hate when there's too much cream in my coffee as it takes away the nice bitter taste of the coffee.

How do you prefer your coffee? Do you make your own at home or do you buy it? Do you have any add ins?

Share your preferences!

I don't like/drink coffee but I would probably go for about a C3 or a B4 when making my tea. I don't trust people who do things like A1

i love iced coffee soooo much. i think id have to go with either c3, or d2. i also hate when theres too much cream bc its way too sweet for my taste. i like it to be not super sweet, but not super bitter either. i get my coffee from dunkin almost everyday lol and sometimes they make it with way too much cream. but lately ive just been asking for a medium caramel iced coffee w 2 pumps of cream + 2 pumps of sugar instead of the usual 3 pumps and it tastes SO much better. its sweet but not super bitter either, its just the right amount of coffee taste c:

i love iced coffee soooo much. i think id have to go with either c3, or d2. i also hate when theres too much cream bc its way too sweet for my taste. i like it to be not super sweet, but not super bitter either. i get my coffee from dunkin almost everyday lol and sometimes they make it with way too much cream. but lately ive just been asking for a medium caramel iced coffee w 2 pumps of cream + 2 pumps of sugar instead of the usual 3 pumps and it tastes SO much better. its sweet but not super bitter either, its just the right amount of coffee taste c:
That sounds amazing! I've never had dunkin before since I'm from Canada! I usually get my iced coffee from Tims but recently their coffee has been tasting pretty watery...

Oh wow! I didn't know that there was so much variety. I don't measure and usually just pour until I feel that it's enough. B4 looks nice. I'll have that over ice and lots of sugar.

my main tea choice is english breakfast but I'd go for most black teas tbh, milk no sugar
Sounds good! I like cream of earl grey if I had to choose a black tea.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wow! I didn't know that there was so much variety. I don't measure and usually just pour until I feel that it's enough. B4 looks nice. I'll have that over ice and lots of sugar.
Yes there are so many different options! Your choice looks good too, not too much cream and not too overly bitter.

Also how do you add your sugar to your iced coffee? Since the coffee is cold, the sugar wont dissolve. Do you add the sugar in when its still hot or do you make your own sweet syrup?

That sounds amazing! I've never had dunkin before since I'm from Canada! I usually get my iced coffee from Tims but recently their coffee has been tasting pretty watery...
ive been wanting to try tim hortons coffee so bad but im nowhere near one :( ive heard so many great things about it

Sounds good! I like cream of earl grey if I had to choose a black tea.
Post automatically merged:

Yes there are so many different options! Your choice looks good too, not too much cream and not too overly bitter.

Also how do you add your sugar to your iced coffee? Since the coffee is cold, the sugar wont dissolve. Do you add the sugar in when its still hot or do you make your own sweet syrup?
At home, I brew and add the creamer and sugar. Although I do prefer the sweet syrup that Starbucks uses. Finally, I add 3-4 ice cubes.

Maybe B3. Honestly I'm the type who will put A LOT of sugar and A LOT of cream in my coffee. Even better if there's condensed milk! The coffee is just the flavouring, rather than the main event lol.

I'm more of a tea person, but when I have coffee, black and bitter is the way I go. I guess that would be F6.

I like my coffee iced with condensed milk. So it looks like C3 or D4 or one of the other similar ones since I don't measure out exactly

Probably F1 or F2, I like a stronger coffee with a tiny bit of milk and a teaspoon of flavoured syrup (monin brand is best imo), my favourites are amaretto, chocolate cookie, caramel, and gingerbread.

I usually love it sweet but sometimes some more bitter espresso hits the spot too.
B4 and C4 look pretty good to me!

Mine only looks like F6 cause I put cinnamon and vanilla in it. Other than that I can't have straight up coffee. Too gross. Also not a fan of any sort of hot liquid. If I put any creamer or milk into it, it ends up looking like putting coffee into it was an after thought, not a coffee that has other stuff in it. Typically anywhere from the D3 range and up, depending on how strong the creamer is.

Back