• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How many hours have you spent on the game so far?

Haven't checked but I spent like 10 hours playing on the first day lol

Had the game since the morning of June 9th and clocked in.. 3....0.. h.o..urs. :| it's a bit lower than my FE:A log, which I've had since February. I leave my 3DS open a lot of the time (when I attempt to multitask on my PC, lol). playing time has been gradually decreasing though.

Lol, like 3 hours. I still really like it, I could just gaf about it right now haha. Hopefully I'll have some bored time soon and get into it.

Exactly 9 hours and 10 minutes. 5 hours on release day (6/9), 4 hours and 10 minutes on Nintendo's E3 Direct day (6/11).

Kind of dumb that I wasted the first 3 hours on trying get the town layout I want (so lame I can only choose 4 different maps at a time)* and doing measurements (by placing tiles) on exactly where I want put my house and planning ahead on where to plant the fruit trees, flowers, and bushes surrounding it.

*I wish the 3DS has a reset function. My number of times played of the game (7) is higher than it should be.

Would've played more weren't for work and E3. Thankfully, my boss called me recently to say that he gave me a day off on Thursday... I know what I'll be doing that day. :p

Play Time: 42:12
Times Played: 21
Average Play Time: 2:00

... I think... I have a problem, lmao! ... T_T

I think when mine comes hopefully In an hour and a half ill beat all my game time records ahaha

Back