• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How many hours have you spent on the game so far?

Play Time: 20:03
Average Playtime: 1:15 (RANK 2)

Resident Evil Revelations is currently ranked first place in both playtime and av. playtime

According to my activity log iv played 36:34 wow that's a lot for just a few days well maybe its because its the only game i got lol!

16 hours over four days. I'll probably play another hour or so tonight. I'm trying to take it slow, and haven't found a good time to wifi much, or it would be more.

21:13, and I got it on launch day.

...That doesn't feel right, but I guess that's because I've been playing Dota 2 as well.

I have been working like a CRAZY person at my new job so I haven't got to play as much as I would have liked...I wanted to be able to play more but so far in the past few days I've been able to upgrade my house a few times (I'm up on the 198,000 loan now), I am in the middle of my 1st public works project, and I am trying to get all the different fruit trees in my house. I'm not really interior decorating yet but I'm working on it.

Back