• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How many paid subscription services do you have?

How many paid subscription services do you have?

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7+

• None

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I currently only have two paid subscription services currently, being Spotify and a Patreon membership. Online subscriptions for video game consoles do count, but I'm currently not paying for any. I'm definitely satisfied with both!

If you feel comfortable stating, what are the subscriptions?

Netflix
Spotify
YouTube Premium
Hulu
Peacock
Disney+
Paramount+
Amazon Prime
HBO (now just known as 'max' for some reason).
Switch Online

This sounds like a lot. However it's strategically been split and shared between my family.

If the password sharing bans become a reality we'll probably drop a few.

I'm off and on between YouTube Premium. That ultimately depends on how often I'm watching on mobile and how fed up I feel with ads at the moment. If I'm on a trip away from home I most likely want it. I pay for it personally.

i’m paying for extra apple storage ($1.00) and the lowest adobe subscription ($11.00 with taxes). i subscribe to amazon prime once in awhile but only when i order something or if it’s prime day. shipping fees are expensive for non-prime members and i might as well subscribe and get to watch a show for a month. i always set it not to auto renew because this is a once in awhile thing.

Last edited:
None! I never ever will buy one. I prefer to own and I'm pretty savvy with finding things I want online myself if you catch my drift.

I've used some streaming services from family and friends and how inconvenient they are turns me right off. So I'm paying for shows and movies to just disappear off the platform and/or I gotta pay the "premium" version of the platform to watch that particular movie? Heck no bud!

I personally pay for Pretendo to support their video game preservation work.
I think that is the only subscription I pay for myself, but I was added onto family plans for Nintendo Network, Youtube Premium, and Spotify haha.

Back