• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How soon will you invite/visit other towns?

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0035-3986-9990
How soon are to going to invite people over or go to other people's towns?
If you are going to wait, what are some things you want to do before you have anyone over?

For myself, I will probably visit people's towns if I feel like it and they invite me, but I won't let anyone into mine until I feel it's presentable. I want to at least have a few things built (bridges, lampposts, benches, etc) first to make it look pretty, and get a decent variety of fruits planted. Also I want to have flowers everywhere and a nice town flag. Then I will consider letting only the worthy feast upon the beauty of my town (;

As soon as I get it looking a bit decent. :D I might invite people before that though

This is a good question, and I seriously don't know...

Porbably in the first few days I'll visit people, but I dont think i'll let anyone to see my town until I've made it nice

It wil ldefinitely be during the first week I get the game, probably the first day after I am free to roam around freely, I'd like to showcase my town before I start changing it up so people get a feel of what it is like originally and how it will be changing as time passes.

Probably not on the first day, because I want to sort of see everything myself without any distractions. But after that, pretty much any time. I don't mind if my town is dingy looking at first, because then everyone will just get to see my work in progress!

This is a good question, and I seriously don't know...

Porbably in the first few days I'll visit people, but I dont think i'll let anyone to see my town until I've made it nice

this is exactly what I'm gonna do. I want to make my town up and do everything (exploring and such) for myself first, which will take a few days! I want to get a solo feel of my town first,
But I will visit with other people to get fruit and such!

I'd like to showcase my town before I start changing it up so people get a feel of what it is like originally and how it will be changing as time passes.

That's a good idea, I might take pictures of my town's "before" stage, and post a blog or something. But I still don't want anyone in until I feel satisfied with it :)

Probably as soon as possible, I really want to try out the WiFi mechanics.

I'm not overly bothered with people coming to my town before I make it how I want it, I actually think it's better that way. Have your friends come visit you and they get to see the progress you've done at different points.

Probably as soon as possible, I really want to try out the WiFi mechanics.

I'm not overly bothered with people coming to my town before I make it how I want it, I actually think it's better that way. Have your friends come visit you and they get to see the progress you've done at different points.

Yes, this is true...

Day one. Like, why not?

I'm actually starting to think so. I can take a day to familiarize everything and at least do SOME work to my town, then the next day I will invite people over to see some progress.

Probably after a week or two. I want to make my town look nice first :) So however long that would take me, then I'll let people visit! But I would visit other ppl's towns after I explore everything.

I don't see the "so people can see how your town changes over time" point..

I guess I plan on taking heaps of pictures so i dont care that much, but still

I don't see the "so people can see how your town changes over time" point..

I guess I plan on taking heaps of pictures so i dont care that much, but still

I'm so indicissive! I think I will too.
Sorry people, gotta make it presentable :)
3 days at the most.

Back