• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How will you become Mayor?

I actually got it from somewhere else because I don't trust Wiki's

Yeah...wikis aren't allowed in my schoolwork because anyone can edit them.

I really don't care how we get to be mayor, as long as it makes sense in the storyline, whether it be work for it or if "Tortimer called" you in to take over.

Yeah...wikis aren't allowed in my schoolwork because anyone can edit them.

I really don't care how we get to be mayor, as long as it makes sense in the storyline, whether it be work for it or if "Tortimer called" you in to take over.

if it is tortimer calls you I hope there is a few minutes of dialogue though

20111016-214837.jpg
I definitely think becoming mayor should be a challenge, or it won't be fun. It would be cool to run against Tortimier, having an election and either winning or loosing, depending on how much you did for the town/citizens.
Animal Crossing is supposed to be an easy, fun game. I don't think that there would be an election. I know for a fact that he retires so, yeah...

Animal Crossing is supposed to be an easy, fun game. I don't think that there would be an election. I know for a fact that he retires so, yeah...
Source please?

This obviously doesn't have to happen, it's just an idea that sounds fun to me.

I think after watching the trailer that you get appointed mayor as you arrive or something along those lines..

Yeah all those animals crowd around you obviously you just became a big part of the town, I hope there is only three residents in the beginning and more move in each day after you start for that whole week like it was in WW.

Yeah all those animals crowd around you obviously you just became a big part of the town, I hope there is only three residents in the beginning and more move in each day after you start for that whole week like it was in WW.
there is, you can see it in the trailer, there are 4 character out the front, and one is the secretary

The town might start out with 3 animal again, like in Wild World.
But the secretary being there at the start does show a sign that they're expecting you. What I'm wondering is why you and not him/her (Most likely her) are the mayor.

I think Rover is also on the trolley/train with you again. It can't be Kapp'n, because he's probably at the island again. If only it was KK and his guitar playing at the beginning like ACGC again...

How am I going to become Mayor? Well I'm planning an assassination attempt if you must know...

The town might start out with 3 animal again, like in Wild World.
But the secretary being there at the start does show a sign that they're expecting you. What I'm wondering is why you and not him/her (Most likely her) are the mayor.

I think Rover is also on the trolley/train with you again. It can't be Kapp'n, because he's probably at the island again. If only it was KK and his guitar playing at the beginning like ACGC again...

Maybe Shizu doens't have the qualifications of w/e - (highly doubt this) or maybe it's a squeal to CF and from the ~4 years you've spent in your town on CF you get promoted to be mayor; again i doubt this would happen

Yeah, but if the start of the video is actually the player arriving in town, you're the only one on the train

Yeah, but if the start of the video is actually the player arriving in town, you're the only one on the train

Maybe whoever you speak to gets off at the stop before you and they say something like "right here's my stop, good luck in -insert town name here-
Just a suggestion, I did find it weird that it was only you on the train..:eek:

Maybe whoever you speak to gets off at the stop before you and they say something like "right here's my stop, good luck in -insert town name here-
Just a suggestion, I did find it weird that it was only you on the train..:eek:

hmm maybe,
I don't actually think the part of the train shown at the start is the player arriving, you're the only one on the train and that monkey says like barely nothing

Lol in all te games it's always you shown coming out, even though someone was talkin to you on the transportation, you never see them from the outside view.

hmm maybe,
I don't actually think the part of the train shown at the start is the player arriving, you're the only one on the train and that monkey says like barely nothing

In one trailer they are not going to show you talking to someone for like five minutes on the train, they probably cut that part out of the trailer. You can see the train moving and then it goes black, that's probably when you talk to the person. They just cut it out and went straight to your arrival.

Back