• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How's the weather for you today?

It’s in the 60s. Which feels fantastic and it’s been a little cloudy with some rain. Truly fantastic…I love gloomy rainy weather. It’s comforting to me

It is estimated to be in the 90s for the next two weeks!😎 That’s still hot, but now I don’t have to wake up at 7 am to wash clothes.

I think it’s supposed to be fall now and I mean in the mornings the weather is nice but later in the day it just gets really hot. Where I’m from it’s always hot but it’s been really hot recently, getting a bit worried tbh ; ~ ;

Today, for once, was actually a lovely day. It's almost Halloween, but it has been awfully hot, in the mid-90s F and all the mosquitos have been out and biting. But today was more temperate, and the air quality was better than it has been in a while, too!

It rained all day. Not complaining though because I love rainy weather

Finally started to look like fall today, all gloomy & dark. I'm all for it since I was completely over the 90 degree weather in October!

I don't even know what to do with this weather right now. When I leave for work in the morning, it's around 40F. By the afternoon, it's 80F. I can't figure out how to dress for this weather and it's been like this for days.

sunny and 10c, and surprisingly not raining, and it's not gonna rain on Halloween either! 😁 🎃

It's cool and rainy where I'm at in Ontario but it's supposed to snow for the first time of the year tomorrow when I go back home to Colorado!

Its been raining all day. Right now its 16°C and still raining. I love the rain but it sure is hard to drive around in it.

Cold and rainy. It rained for most of the day too. I think tomorrow we get a good freeze. Many trees are yellow right now and we even have full red ones about. The leaves changed a little slow this year as peak for us is usually mid October. But it's beautiful now and that is all that matters. I even collected a good amount of leaves the other day for my garden to break down over winter.

Cold and snowy. Not a whole lot is sticking though. It was pretty when it was all overcast earlier and I could see the forest. But now it’s sunny and ugly and it kills the vibe :^( Last snowy halloween was in 2019.

This october was nice and rainy, I miss it qwq

Back